Who We Are
MemryX, Inc. is an AI semiconductor startup company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with branches in Bangalore, India and Taipei and Hsinchu, Taiwan. We develop highly scalable and innovative AI accelerator chips that offer high performance, low energy, and customer ease of implementation for embedded Edge AI vision-based applications and real-time data processing. Company has working HW & SW for customer sampling, with production designs in the pipeline, and a system architecture designed a future of neuromorphic computing. MemryX is backed by excellent VC funding and is currently in a stage of rapid growth.
While our tech is one of a kind we would not be able to make these advancements without our team. Our collaborative culture is one of the keys to our success.
Who You Are
- You are an open and honest communicator who values your team
- You are innovative, enjoy bringing new ideas to the table and are receptive to ideas and feedback from others
- You’re passionate about advancing the state of the world through new technology
- You enjoy the ambiguity and pace of a startup environment
This technical leadership role will be responsible for the Fourth Gen SOC at MemryX. It is a high impact, high visibility role working closely with UnCore and Core architecture and responsible for driving the SOC design team in partnership with adjacent design service, packaging, SW teams.
- Work with System and SOC architecture teams on the 4th gen MemryX's AI architecture. Generate and analyze data for cost-effective architecture/microarchitecture decisions.
- Work with SOC architecture team and IP vendors, design service partners to assess and identify IP and technology options for the product.
- Drive all aspects of SOC implementation working with Uncore/Core Design, Verification, Emulation/FPGA, DFX, PD, Packaging, Foundry/Design Service, System Engineering teams.
- Own implementation of design to spec through LINT/CDC/LEC/Synth/SDC/ Bug Fixes/Convergence
- Ensure regular and quality reviews, checks, sign-offs and adherence to schedule.
- Work collaboratively with post-Si validation team towards functional, electrical validation, characterization
- Knowledge of low power design, tools and methodologies. Power intent UPF specifications a big plus.
- Establish best practices for development, testing, documentation.
- Participate in strategic discussions for product features and roadmap
What we expect to see:
- BS/MS in EE/ECE with 15 years of experience in SOC design, VLSI design
- Dealt with full silicon development cycles (with top VLSI industry experience)
- Hands-on experience in SOC front end design, NOC/Fabric/AXI, power management, peripherals/IOs, with working experience in back-end physical design, timing convergence, DFT, DFD, EDA tools, Packaging, Process and foundation libraries
- Experience in multiple high performance SOC tape-out’s and post Si validation and successful productization
- Self-driven with the ability to motivate and work across teams, mentor junior engineers
What we would be happy to see:
- Strong understanding of RISC/ARM CPU design, PCIe, USB protocol
- Application-specific accelerators understanding
Reports to: Senior Director of Engineering
Work location: Bangalore, India
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment: We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment for all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
MemryX offers a generous benefits package.