Who We Are
MemryX, Inc. is an AI semiconductor startup company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with branches in Bangalore, India as well as Taipei and Hsinchu, Taiwan. We develop highly scalable and innovative AI accelerator chips that offer high performance, low energy, and customer ease of implementation for embedded Edge AI vision-based applications and real-time data processing. Company has working HW & SW for customer sampling, with production designs in the pipeline, and a system architecture designed a future of neuromorphic computing. MemryX is backed by excellent VC funding and is currently in a stage of rapid growth.
While our tech is one of a kind we would not be able to make these advancements without our team. Our collaborative culture is one of the keys to our success.
Who You Are
- You are an open and honest communicator who values your team
- You are innovative, enjoy bringing new ideas to the table and are receptive to ideas and feedback from others
- You’re passionate about advancing the state of the world through new technology
- You enjoy the ambiguity and pace of a startup environment
This leadership role will be responsible for the overall SOC and System Architecture efforts at MemryX. It is a highly visible role collaboratively working with our AI (MPU) architecture towards the next-gen multi-chip module with ownership of the System/Platform Architecture, SOC Uncore micro architecture, choice of IPs, detailed implementation spec, high level modeling, and KPI/PPA metric validation.
What you will be doing:
- Explore, define, and implement the System and SOC architecture for the unique dataflow based near-memory MemryX's AI architecture.
- Identify and implement solutions for scalable multi-chip platform enabling all DNN based edge AI requirements.
- Explore, identify, and integrate uncore IPs per product requirement. Define, model, and test the integration of all features for the next-gen SOC.
- Define and develop the system level integration for multi-chip end modules in various form factors. Drive customer and internal development platforms working with ODMs.
- Establish best practices for development, testing, documentation and reviews.
- Participate in strategic discussions for product features and roadmap.
What we expect to see:
- BS/MS in EE/ECE with 15-20 years of experience in SOC design, VLSI and Systems
- Top Education (College and GPA), and top VLSI industry experience
- Hands-on experience with VLSI front end architecture, modeling, design, and validation
- Experience in SOC pre and post Si, multiple TapeOuts, high performance/low power VLSI methods
- Experience in system design, development, validation and deployment
- Knowledge of back-end physical design, packaging, DFT, DFD
- Understanding of the fundamentals of AI, specifically Deep Neural Networks
- Proven leadership skills and track record in successful productization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven with the ability to motivate and work across teams
What we would be happy to see:
- Language models, ADAS, and robotics neural network models
- Application-specific accelerators understanding
Reports to: VP of Engineering
Work location: Bangalore, India / Hsinchu, Taiwan
Hours: Full time
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment: We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment for all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
MemryX offers a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision and a 401k with matching.