Who We Are
MemryX, Inc. is an AI semiconductor startup company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with branches in Bangalore, India and Taipei and Hsinchu, Taiwan. We develop highly scalable and innovative AI accelerator chips that offer high performance, low energy, and customer ease of implementation for embedded Edge AI vision-based applications and real-time data processing. Company has working HW & SW for customer sampling, with production designs in the pipeline, and a system architecture designed a future of neuromorphic computing. MemryX is backed by excellent VC funding and is currently in a stage of rapid growth.
While our tech is one of a kind we would not be able to make these advancements without our team. Our collaborative culture is one of the keys to our success.
Who You Are
- You are an open and honest communicator who values your team
- You are innovative, enjoy bringing new ideas to the table and are receptive to ideas and feedback from others
- You’re passionate about advancing the state of the world through new technology
- You enjoy the ambiguity and pace of a startup environment
MemryX is looking for a Staff Design Engineer who is strong in SoC development with experience in SOC RTL and Micro-architecture level development. You have the ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to small teams of RTL developers working on an SoC.
Reports to: Senior Director of Engineering
Work location: Bangalore, India
What we expect to see:
- Bachelors or master’s in electrical and/or Computer Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in SOC Microarch/Arch RTL development (including RTL integration nuances of aggregating tens of various Ips)
- Strong in SoC development with experience in SOC RTL and Micro-architecture level development and ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to small teams of RTL developers working on an SoC.
- Knowledge of High Performance Computing Architectures in Mobile, Client, Automotive and Edge AI/computing SoCs.
- Strong in Various Interconnect options like Arteris NOC , AXI , CXL and other similar technologies.
- Understands PCIe/USB (similar High speed I/O protocol) Solid knowledge around HW/FW/SW interdependencies.
- Knowledge of SoC standard interfaces including (but not limited to) PCIe, DDR, HBM, MIPI CSI/DSI, SPI, I2C etc.
- Self-driven with the ability to motivate and lead the team.
What we would be happy to see:
- Some working and Implementation knowledge of CPU architectures such as RISCV, ARC, X86 or ARM cores.
- Experience using workflow tools like git/gitlab/github is preferred.
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment: We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment for all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
MemryX offers a generous benefits package.