Who We Are
MemryX, Inc. is an AI semiconductor startup company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with branches in Taipei and Hsinchu, Taiwan. We develop highly scalable and innovative AI accelerator chips that offer high performance, low energy, and customer ease of implementation for embedded Edge AI vision-based applications and real-time data processing. MemryX has working HW & SW for customer sampling, with production designs in the pipeline, and a system architecture designed for a future of neuromorphic computing. MemryX is backed by excellent VC funding and is currently in a stage of rapid growth.
While our tech is one of a kind we would not be able to make these advancements without our team. Our collaborative culture is one of the keys to our success.
Who You Are
- You are an open and honest communicator who values your team.
- You are innovative, enjoy bringing new ideas to the table, and are receptive to ideas and feedback from others.
- You are passionate about advancing the state of the world through new technology.
- You enjoy the ambiguity and pace of a startup environment.
What you will be doing:
- Integrating the latest accelerator hardware and software with customer applications to validate the MemryX value proposition for each application
- Optimizing the performance of customer applications/end to end video pipelines for performance (fps) and latency
- Benchmarking competitive solutions to identify advantages and disadvantages of the MemryX approach
- Providing feedback to the architecture and development teams based on customer and benchmarking trials
- Contributing to software engineering best practices for development, testing, documentation, and technical reviews
- Architecting, designing, and maintaining our neural software development kit to maintain compatibility with current and future neural compiler and hardware solutions
- Building and maintaining customer-facing software tools
What we expect to see:
- BS in Computer Science with at least three years of direct experience in embedded computer visions systems (Camera system integration and optimization, OpenCV, Gstreamer, etc.)
- At least two years in a customer facing role requiring a customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of fundamental AI/neural-networks concepts and tools (Object Identification, Object Classification, Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.)
- Strong programming proficiency (C/C++, Python, Linux) and excellent object-oriented design skills
What we would be happy to see:
- AI Accelerator Experience
- Previous startup experience
Reports to: Director of Customer & Applications Engineering
Work location: This role can be remote, hybrid or in person in the United States
Hours: Full time
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment: We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment for all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.