We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to take over management of our SEO, SEM and Inbound marketing channels.
You will be responsible for growing our self-service and direct sales segments with a healthy mix of inbound and outbound (SEO, PPC, display, re-marketing), while creating metrics and measuring ROI and campaign impact.
The digital marketing manager will report directly to the VP of Marketing. You will work closely with other teams in the company, supporting direct sales and customer success as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate strong analytical skills, have excellent communication skills and be able to execute seamlessly.
- Plan, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels: including SEO/SEM, e-mail, social media and display advertising.
- Develop, test and evaluate new marketing channels in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Create and maintain detailed reports of performance across channels over time.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize existing ones to increase top-of-funnel conversion.
- Assist in designing, building and maintaining social media and community outreach strategies and presence.
- Collaborate with PR agencies and other external / vendor partners when needed.
- 3 or more years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience from marketing B2B SaaS or other B2B services.
- T-shaped skill profile with extensive experience in either SEO, SEM or Inbound/Lead Generation.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google Ads), retargeting, social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, or similar).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain the reasoning behind your decisions.
- You write and speak English with full professional proficiency.
- Bonus: Experience with website building tools (Webflow or similar) and CRM tools (Hubspot, Intercom, or similar).
- Bonus: Experience with BI tools (such as Google Data Studio, BigQuery, or similar).
The role is based in Oslo, so if you are not already here, we kindly ask you to relocate to join our awesome team!