WE ARE MEMORY memory.ai
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
In order to fulfil this mission, Memory is looking for a full time DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience to manage our product infrastructure. You will be working with a team of engineers to build automated deployments, monitoring and alerting, and scaling solutions for our ever expanding infrastructure.You would suggest architecture solutions and translate them into working implementations, keep up with the new technologies and introduce new and improved practices.
- You will be working on ensuring timely and frequent deployments of our products
- Maintaining and building monitoring infrastructure to provide insights into the different systems and resources
- Alerting through proper channels about application errors and warnings
- Automate infrastructure deployments to scale as per demand
- Working on improving job processing and queueing systems
- 5+ years of experience working on DevOps or System Engineering tools
- Advanced knowledge with Linux and Bash
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Experience with Ansible, Docker or similar tools
- Deploying and managing system monitoring and alerting tools
- Managing infrastructure on Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge about Elasticsearch and MySQL would be a plus
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understand this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.