We are looking for a high capacity individual to fill the role of Growth Designer / Web Developer in the marketing growth team. Your responsibility will be to design and write code to implement landing pages and optimizations on our marketing website (GatsbyJS), as well as work on optimizing the first-use experience (on-boarding) for our software-as-a-service (SaaS) application Timely.
You'll work in a small, fast-moving team together with marketing and copywriting specialists to:
- Optimize the top of the growth funnel; the marketing site, product on-boarding, and more.
- Come up with ideas for new growth initiatives, prioritize them, implement and measure the effect.
- Design, create and optimize landing pages for marketing campaigns.
- Build new interactive features to showcase our SaaS product directly on the marketing site.
- Optimize the on-boarding experience to ensure newly signed up users are retained.
- You have a growth mindset - open, curious, determined, quick to try new things.
- You want to work in a high impact, fast-moving team, that actually is data-driven.
- You ship code faster and with higher quality than most of your peers.
- You see failure as an opportunity to learn.
- You love implementing new designs and setup A/B tests.
- You play well with others, and your written and verbal communication skills are solid.
- 2+ years of experience with digital design and UI/UX for web and mobile
- You have created, designed and developed something from scratch that you are able to show us.
- Previously worked in a growth role.
- Experience with ReactJS and GatsbyJS.
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts (like Confidence Intervals) and statistical tests for experiments.
- You have experience with the Lean Analytics Cycle described in Lean Analytics (Croll & Yoskovitz)
- Knowledge of the Jobs to Be Done framework or other design thinking frameworks.
Our frontend is built on top of React, Redux, and with many popular libraries (like Flow and re-select). Our marketing website is built with GatsbyJS. And our backend runs Ruby on Rails.
- Design-led company focus; We put design first.
- Work exclusively with growth initiatives ("growth hacking") that will have a huge impact on the company's future.
- Work in a small group with really smart and passionate people.
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up.
- Loose vacation policy
- Work from the coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ. Awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
ABOUT MEMORYWe create AI tools to give humans digital superpowers. Our first product, Timely, pioneered the application of AI to achieve fully-automatic time tracking, and is currently used by 4,000 companies from more than 150 countries. We’re firm believers in diversity and skills without borders, and almost half our team works remotely across the globe. You’ll find the rest of us in our main HQ in Oslo, Norway. Read more on memory.ai