Are you a team-player and passionate about sales? Keep reading.
Memory is now expanding and looking for a new Business Development Representative. The objective is to reach new potential clients and to expand their business via outbound pre-sales. The “BDR” will be a key contributor to the sales team and to the future growth of the company. Main responsibilities will include prospecting, cold-calling, and qualifying leads. Memory is a fast growing “start up” with customers all over the world and are aiming to help businesses manage their time more efficiently!
Who are you?
- You are fluent in English, both written and oral
- You have at least 1 year outbound sales experience B2B
- A team player with a strong motivation towards working with outbound sales
- You have a pragmatic attitude and are triggered by challenges
What do Memory offer?
- The coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and Europe's best coffee (yes, seriously)
- Competitive salary and stock options in a fast-growing start-up
- Norway’s best work environment
- A unique opportunity to learn sales and work with Saas
The Memory manifesto
How many emails have you received today? How many taps on the shoulder? How many hours have you spent in meetings and on routine admin? Now ask yourself: how much of this were you actually hired to do? Millions of us wrestle with digital distraction on a daily basis. It wastes our time and our talent, but we’ve come to accept it as a normal part of modern work. But we need to stop — this is not the future of work we were promised; this is not the vision the personal computer handed to us in 1984. This is the result of failed innovation.
Have you just spent two minutes reading about yourself? Good! We advise relevant candidates to apply as soon as possible, as we will conduct interviews continuously.