WE ARE MEMORY memory.ai
We don’t see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. Just like you. You know who you are.
Memory is looking for a Backend engineer with experience in building scalable web applications using Ruby on Rails. As a backend engineer, you will work on our current and future products with our team of engineers working across the globe to build and deliver the next big feature, improve application performance, scalability and deployment.
- Advance knowledge in Ruby
- Worked with Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, Git
- Good understanding of AWS, specially EC2 and RDS
- Integrated with 3rd party API’s and OAuth2
- Liaise with developers and designers to identify and scope new features
- Gather and address technical and architectural design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?