Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on an Analyst, Reporting and Business Intelligence.
The Analyst role will have the critical responsibility of developing reporting products for use by internal teams and customers. They will grow and manage our offering of analytics systems and frameworks for assessing, reporting and improving the design and performance of our Clinical Programs.
As part of our Product team, you will work closely with multiple parts of the organization in this cross-functional role, including our Clinical Programs, Client Success, and Engineering teams. You will work with our Clinical Programs team to establish and manage our Program metrics and dashboards, as well as to establish a consistent approach and toolset to assess and improve our clinical programs over time. You will work with Client Success in delivering standard and custom reports to clients, and support our Quarterly Business Reviews process. You will also work closely with Engineering on data and systems.
Ideal candidates will not only be driven by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Develop and manage our clinical programs metrics and dashboards, covering adoption, activity, outcomes and satisfaction
- Build on our analytical approach to assess programs, program elements, and clients’ engagement with Memora programs to help us understand and improve our Clinical Programs over time
- Build the processes and tools to deliver standard and ad hoc data extracts and reports to clients, working closely with our Client Success team
- Support Client Success in collecting and analyzing data for Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews, creating standard reports and pages to share with internal teams and clients
- Integrate internal and customer-facing data, analytics and reporting tools into our platform and product offerings, conveying program performance and impact and providing self-service operational data extracts and reports
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, including experience with framing, designing, and running business analyses and reports
- Expert SQL querying skills
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, such as Looker or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, geared toward professional medical and corporate environments
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Proficient with Python, R, and/or another statistical programming language
- Experience with data modeling and design
- Experience analyzing and extracting insights from healthcare data sets
- Prior work at a startup
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid maternity/paternity leave, bi-annual retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan
About Memora Health:
Memora Health helps healthcare organizations digitize and automate care journeys, making complex care delivery simple for patients and clinicians to navigate. Memora Health ingests existing data on clinical workflows, converts them into cohesive messaging journeys that guide patients through their care episodes, and automates the completion of simple follow-up tasks in the EHR. Memora's platform reduces care team notifications by nearly 40%, has an average patient NPS over 70, and improves engagement and clinical outcomes across diverse populations. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members around the world, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman's Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.