Companies rely on the media to help tell their story. Articles are written every day that can build a company up, or bring a critical view. Yet, companies have never been able to know how many people have read any of these articles, until now.
Memo is the only platform that partners with publishers to offer actual readership data on earned media. With a growing publisher network that includes Wired, Vanity Fair, New York Magazine and TIME, Memo empowers PR and Communications teams to understand their earned media in a way never before possible with other tools.
Memo raised a $7 million seed round from leading venture capital firms including Susa Ventures, MHS Capital and Founder Collective.
Our most recent funding round, a $10 million Series A raised in August 2021, gave us a $60 million valuation.
We are experiencing massive growth and actively seeking to hire roles on several teams in order to build a stable foundation designed to scale.
About the Role
In this role, you will have an opportunity to be the lead representative of Memo to our clients. It is a role that is critical to the exciting trajectory we’re on, and will help to ensure we maintain and build on our current momentum. Being entrusted with owning the customer experience, your key priority will be to maintain strong relationships with clients and to set them up for continued success as a trusted advisor.
This role will work closely with our VP of Customer Experience and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments. You will immediately take over our relationships with a number of firms in the Fortune 10, along with numerous others in the Fortune 100, and should be comfortable communicating data, insights and complex ideas in a clear and compelling way.
- Focus primarily on maintaining and expanding assigned accounts through renewal, cross-sell and upsell.
- Build quarterly and annual account plans that incorporate client’s goals and initiatives and how Memo’s solutions map to those objectives.
- Build and close a strong pipeline of opportunities within existing accounts through prospecting, networking, and deepening existing relationships
- Articulate positioning, use cases, and benefits to existing customers and prospects.
- Identify trends in client usage and use these trends to identify and mitigate risk, and identify growth opportunities.
- Forecast renewal and upsell opportunities consistently and accurately for your portfolio using Salesforce.
- Develop a deep understanding of Memo’s offering and deliver expert product demos.
- Support the onboarding process for new accounts to ensure successful adoption.
- Navigate complex organizational structures to establish and maintain close relationships to facilitate the adoption and usage of Memo.
- 3+ years of relationship management with enterprise accounts (customer success, account management or consulting experience).
- Experience providing insights, building relationships with, and driving value to key decision makers and executives.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of consistent monthly and / or quarterly quota achievement.
Key Things to Know
- This role will be remote
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- Competitive base salary
- Stock options
- Health insurance
- Commuter benefits