Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We’re a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals, passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly exceptional professional to join our Israel commercial team as a Clinical Specialist. We seek a talented individual with passion for new disruptive technologies and creating clinical impact, that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. One with superb communication skills, that knows how to engage others and work in a collaborative way. High execution skills, and a track record within medical affairs in a clinical setup (preferably) or medical device/ pharma.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Execute the Israel Commercial strategy.
- Increase clinical awareness to MeMed’s BV product through identifying customers' clinical unmet needs, leading assimilation of the product into the clinical workflow and promoting successful complex collaborations
- Participate in, and manage adoption activities of company products in medical centers (e.g., adults and pediatric emergency departments, internal and pediatric wards, etc.) as well as urgent care centers in Israel.
- Provide medical and evidence-based support internally.
- Develop a network of scientific experts and medical key opinion leaders, managing the relationships and own the execution of the collaboration program.
- Voice of customer: acquire, adjust, and implement stakeholders’ feedback.
- Support clinical studies in the Israeli sites
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements:
- MD, RN , Pharm D, PhD or other strong Life Science qualification – a must. Background in Infectious disease, Emergency Medicine or Immunology – an advantage.
- Industry experience (MedTech , Pharma , Biotech etc.) – a major advantage
- Good knowledge of the Israeli health care system.
- Good network of connections within the Israeli emergency medicine / urgent care domain – a major advantage.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication.
- Knowledge and fluency in clinical research and publication activities.
- Experience with preparing congress presentations and conducting public speaking.
- Experience with presenting medical and technical data.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project execution skills, with an aptitude for details.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a ‘Start-up environment’.
- Experience in standing in front of an audience, and excellent presentational skills.
- Interpersonal skills, and ability to work and cooperate in multidisciplinary teams.
- Passionate team player.
- “Get the job done” attitude.
- Engage others – communicate with impact: Advanced communication skills to build and shape internal and external relationships.
- Fast learner with a high sense of self-discipline.
Location & Travel:
MeMed global HQ are located at Haifa, Israel.
The role is a field role that includes extensive field presence across the country and some traveling abroad if needed