Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing game changing technologies that improve the lives of patients. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns – the rise of antibiotics resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated, top-notch experienced Marketing professional and team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced marketer to join our marketing team and support MeMed’s marketing activities. Responsibilities include creating and communicating our strategic messages, that define what the company stands for - both content and documentation - and promote them internally to employees and externally to analysts, members of the press, industry experts, customers, and the general public. This role encompasses strategic positions in public relations, branding, social media, internal communications, technical communications, and corporate communications services.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Build and execute our Marcom strategy in core platforms in our EU, IL and ROW geographies via direct sales and and distribution channels.
- Create and develop content and strategies to support company objectives. Content includes press releases, social-media management, branding, articles, internal materials, presentations and proposals.
- Manage localization efforts while maintaining the company's branding strategy and generating marketing and communications materials throughout the products life cycle management.
- Design, develop and rollout all tactical marketing execution activities including tradeshows, events, sales enablement, advertising, and public relations.
- Support key-opinion-leader relations and educational material in collaboration with Medical affairs.
- Align strategic messages, craft, develop, and pitch stories and concepts as relevant and disseminate messages internally and externally, using both traditional and innovative methodologies.
- Create and promote thought leadership to position the company and key representatives as industry experts.
- Manage platforms and vendors as relevant, such as PR or creative agencies, subcontractors, social media platforms, internal platforms and portals.
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated success in planning and executing Marcom strategies in different geographies and launching successful medical device or IVD products into the market – EU and Israel – a requirement, Asia - an advantage.
- Strong track record in overseeing the development of marketing material for medical products.
- Experience in public relations activities and advertising campaigns.
- Experience managing vendors (such as PR vendors) and platforms (such as social media platforms) as required per position.
- Proven track record in building relations with KOLs and training medical doctors and medical professionals.
- Proven experience of managing multiple strategic initiatives and delivering excellent, on-time results, and generating clear reports of those results.
- Excellent team player.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English.
Education, Experience and Training Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree; business or relevant degree preferred
- Masters in Marketing or MBA – an advantage
- +7 of marketing/communications experience, at least 5 years of relevant experience (PR, internal communications, technical communications, corporate communications) in a variety of marketing positions in the medical device, pharma or life science industry.
- International marketing exposure – A requirement.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing of medical devices- preferred.
- Native language speaker with English proficiency - required.
- Strong downstream marketing experience.
- Experience working with and successfully leading cross-functional teams.
- Startup experience – an advantage.
- Excellent project leadership skills to ensure execution and strong initiative for independent problem solving.
Location & Travel:
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel. The position involves extensive international travel (primarily EU countries).