Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary scientific and medical team of professionals devoted to developing game changing technologies that transform healthcare and impact patients’ lives. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns –the rise of antibiotic resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly experienced sales professional in the infectious diseases diagnostic field, to join us in an important period of growth and acceleration, to establish, lead and execute MeMed’s sales activities in the UK.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the regional UK market sales operations, end-to-end (Pre-sale, sale, and post-sale cycle).
- Establish and Execute the yearly sales plan based on the go to market plan in EU.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage the day-to-day customers relations management, grow our country's customer base, and manage customer accounts.
- Effectively manage channel mix and use all potential sales channels to attain sales goals.
- Present clinical data and product benefits to clinicians and laboratory personal.
- Identify and address customer challenges and needs and represent the voice of the customer within MeMed.
- Build and grow customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Continually analyze the competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to MeMed leadership.
- At least 7 years of experience in building and leading sales activities in the healthcare industry in the UK from which a majority are in the diagnostics/IVD space - a requirement.
- Strong experience in direct sales to healthcare organizations in the UK (hospitals, laboratories, and looking after KOLs) – a requirement.
- Vast experience collaborating and building relationships with clinicians in hospitals in infectious diseases, immunology, microbiology, emergency medicine and critical care settings.
- Significant experience with selling high value medical products.
- Ability to deliver evidence based selling and strong pricing negotiation skills.
- Strong track record in generating significant revenue growth in the healthcare space.
- Excellent negotiation and customer facing skills.
- Result-driven with a strong sense of accountability.
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills.
- Wide operational range – the ability to integrate high-level and hands-on work.
- Degree in engineering or life science.
Location & Travel:
United-Kingdom (Northern Region). The position involves extensive Travel.
** MeMed is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.