Who are we looking for?
We are seeking for a highly motivated top-notch experienced sales professional, to join us in an important period of growth and acceleration, to establish build, lead and execute MeMed’s sales activities in EMEA.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Establish the commercial strategy for the region based on the go to market plan, for targeted geographies in the EMEA.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts for the region.
- Insuring smooth coordination with north America sales efforts
Sales strategy execution
- Translate the sales strategy into yearly operational plans.
- Generate and manage the sales process cycle from initiation to closure ("hands on").
- Build an actionable plan, required tools, and resources to implement strategy's execution (CRM, sales intelligence, training, etc.).
Voice of the customer
- Maintain strong relationships with the various stakeholders in the field.
- Identify and address customer challenges and needs and represent the voice of the customer within MeMed.
- Build and grow customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key opinion leaders.
- Continually analyze competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to MeMed leadership.
- Create an engaging environment and build a sense of pride among the teams. Translate the unit direction and goals into individual goals, enhance performance and growth of the team.
- At least 7 years of experience in building and leading full scale Commercial activity in the healthcare industry in EMEA from which a majority are in the diagnostics/IVD space - a requirement.
- Global experience in other regions such as APAC - significant advantage
- Mastering high medical value selling.
- Strong experience in both direct sales and distribution management to healthcare organizations in EMEA (hospitals, HMOs, and KOLs) – a requirement.
- Strong track record in generating significant revenue growth in the healthcare space.
- Experience in establishing and executing commercial strategy from scratch in Startup companies – significant advantage.
- Strong track record in building effective strategic sales plans, with then equal enthusiasm to drive the day-to-day execution and get the job done.
- Excellent negotiation and customer facing skills.
- Result-driven with a strong sense of accountability.
- Languages – Excellent verbal and written English. Other languages – an advantage.
- Advanced technical degree in engineering or life science (M.Sc., PhD and/or MD) - an advantage. MBA – an advantage.
The position will require frequent visits to customers, intense travelling abroad (willingness to travel at least 50% of the time)
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.