Memebox is a multi-brand beauty start-up headquartered in San Francisco. The venture-backed company has raised over $190M in funding from prominent investors, including Formation 8 & Group, Goodwater Capital, Johnson & Johnson, Y Combinator, and other Silicon Valley VCs. Memebox operates a portfolio of beauty and personal care brands that are co-developed with strategic partners like Sephora and Ulta, using data-driven insights to identify white space opportunities in the market.
The company’s products are made in Korea, leveraging the latest K-beauty innovations in the formula, packaging, and speed-to-market. Memebox has offices in San Francisco, Seoul, Shanghai, and Taipei, and its brands include Kaja, I Dew Care, Pony Effect, I’m Meme, and Nooni.
We are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join our dynamic, fast-paced team in San Francisco. This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “high-change” environment where priorities shift from day to day.
Memebox is seeking an experienced and innovative Brand Manager with experience at Amazon to build and manage our brands on Amazon. You will work across our brand portfolio (Nooni and I Dew Care).
The ideal candidate must be able to think strategically and execute flawlessly. He or she will have a proven track record of delivering results within Amazon brand partners. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and execute rapidly. You will understand both the art and science of online marketing and have proven experience setting up structured marketing tests and analyzing results for actionable insights. You will have proven success in driving substantial results, ideally in B2C branding, customer acquisition, lead generation and/or revenue generation. This individual must excel in managing cross-functional efforts and partnering with internal and external teams
- Own the end-to-end P&L, branding, SKU and stock management of our 2 brands on Amazon
- Grow our Amazon business and make it a key revenue channel
- Grow Amazon’s business in the next 12 months.
- Hire and manage a team of two employees
- At least 6+ years of progressive responsibility, including substantial experience in brand or online marketing
- Proven ability to partner closely with internal teams at Memebox and external teams at Amazon
- Track record of delivering innovative solutions in ambiguous situations.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to think and influence multiple stakeholders both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- Passion for Memebox brands and reaching our revenue target on Amazon
- Experience working at Amazon is a plus
- A dynamic team
- Monthly company happy hours / activities
- 90% Medical, Dental, Vision premiums paid for employees, 75% for dependents