If you are .....
- Passionate about news and social media intelligence? And want to find out how we help businesses to make more informed decisions through #outsideinsight ?
- Excited to gain experience on planning and executing impactful recruiting initiatives, in collaboration with talented and driven people across the team?
- Eager to learn the modern approach and best practice of recruiting talents?
Then keep reading…
Founded in 2001, headquartered in San Francisco, Meltwater is the publicly listed global leading AI-powered media monitoring, social listening & PR Analytics software. Our mission is to help companies make better and more informed decisions. With over 2000 employees and 55 offices globally, we help over 30,000 companies to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract valuable data, and consult our clients to transform their businesses in this new digital reality.
Meltwater is recognized as a great place to work for talents globally. We have won several Top Employer awards worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia's Best Multinational Workplaces”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China” by Great Place to Work™.
Meltwater operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs. MEST has invested over $20million into training 400+ individual entrepreneurs and invested in over 50 early stage tech startups. Learn more about us on https://www.meltwater.com/ and https://outsideinsight.com/
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess.
- We create a fun, ambitious, collaborative and international working environment where everyone is driven by a growth mindset
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit - we organically built our business by developing our own leadership and nurturing talent
- We celebrate our victories but don’t rest on old laurels —whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones.
Meet with the team
The Talent Acquisition team is a small, close-knit, and dynamic team rooted in an agile and hard working mindset. We operate in a fast-moving environment, where each member is expected to display considerable ownership of their responsibilities so that their impact can be felt throughout the Meltwater organization. We are equal parts culture bearers, business advisors, and growth agents. We like to have fun in the midst of being key to Meltwater’s continuing success.
About this role
You will have the unique opportunity to work closely with the recruiting manager directly and across business units for projects, and day to day recruitment operations in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to get first hand experiences of what recruiting is like in a global software company and make direct impact to one of the critical business functions.
The ideal candidate would be self-driven, energetic, creative, organized, a productive juggler and quick learner so that their impact can be felt throughout the organization.
This internship is available for the below two periods of time at Hong Kong office:
- September 2021 to December 2021 (Part Time Internship, 27 hours per week)
- January 2022 to June 2022 (Part Time Internship, 27 hours per week)
What you will be doing?
- You are our brand ambassadors and support recruiter for the full recruiting cycle - You will manage all-important candidate experiences from scheduling phone/video/onsite/group interviews, handling onsite interviews to onboarding new hires. You will maintain the recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date. You will assist recruiters to source candidates by posting jobs on various platforms, reviewing inbound applications and identifying prospects on Linkedin. You will conduct market research and provide insights to recruiters.
- Recruitment marketing projects - You will work with the recruitment manager, the marketing team and business team to develop appealing multimedia content for employer branding with the goal of creating a strong employer brand presence on both online and offline channels. You will provide insights on our social media recruiting performance with data and analysis supported. You will also perform competitor research for employer branding trends and provide insights to recruiters.
- You identify areas for improvement in recruiting experiences strategies - You conduct benchmarking research and analysis to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of our recruitment marketing plan and execution.
- Business projects - You will get a chance to learn our business and products, apply your research and analysis skills on finding meaningful insights for our business team and clients.
What we would like to see from you
- Current Year 2 to 4 student who is looking for real work experience in a fast-moving, international and entrepreneurial environment
- Social media savvy, impeccable copy writing skills
- Native in written and spoken English
- Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized with the ability to multi-task and follow-up
- Strong self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement
- Willing to learn new things
- Ability to work independently and take 100% ownership of projects
- Proficient in WIX is a big plus
The perks of working with us!
- Awesome coworkers
- Fun, ambitious and international working environment
- Fun team outings
- Well stocked kitchen with lots of snacks and drinks
- Get the real responsibilities from DAY 1!
- Learn how business run in the digital age
- Immerse yourself in the cutting edge social media intelligence technology
- And more…