Founded in 2001, headquartered in San Francisco, Meltwater is the global leading AI-powered media monitoring, social listening & PR Analytics software. Our mission is to help companies make better and more informed decisions. With over 2000 employees and 55 offices globally, we help over 30,000 companies to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract valuable data, and consult our clients to transform their businesses in this new digital reality. Learn more on: https://www.meltwater.com/ https://outsideinsight.com/
We have won several Top Employer awards worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia's Best Multinational Workplaces 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China 2018” by Great Place to Work™. We are proud to be a great place for exceptional talents to thrive and grow.a
We also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs. Follow us now on Linkedin @ meltwater-group or wechat @ Meltwatergc
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess.
- We create a fun, ambitious, collaborative and international working environment where everyone is driven by a growth mindset
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit - we organically built our business by developing our own leadership and nurturing talent
- We celebrate our victories but don’t rest on old laurels —whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones.
Check out our career site to learn more - https://www.meltwatercncareer.com
Meet with the team
Meltwater is looking for individuals like you to join our Asia Pacific Support team based in Japan working in one of our local offices. With Meltwater’s culture and dynamic environment, this is the perfect opportunity to develop your communication and consulting skills while working for a fast-paced company that focuses on employee progression and culture. You'll be working with international colleagues and businesses from all over APAC, from Australia, Japan, Singapore, and China.
About this role
Product Support Expert
This role is tailored for individuals with international experiences and can confidently write in English as well as Japanese. You'll be joining a team of young professionals who share the goal of providing excellent client experiences for all via our high standard and focus. The Product Support Expert role is the entry-middle level position within our International Program under our Client Experience division. It is a business-to-business support role which involves representing the Meltwater services to existing clients across Asia Pacific.
What you will be doing?
- You’ll deliver excellent customer service and help our customers across Asia Pacific through our online communication channels
- Troubleshooting and consult on Meltwater's best practices to existing client's queries
- Become a product knowledge expert on our SaaS platforms.
- Serve as a liaison between our technical team and account management team.
- Collaborate with your team to achieve your collective and individual monthly and quarterly goals.
- Work on assigned projects from line manager
What we would like to see from you
- At least 1 year of Customer service experience
- Fluent Japanese or business Japanese skills
- Business level English
- Tech savvy
- Clear communication and writing style
- Welcoming to changes and high volume environment
- This position will be based in Japan, working in one of our local offices
The perks of working with us!
- International clients plus awesome coworkers
- Competitive Package including insurances following local government laws
- Annual leaves according to local law