Founded in 2001, headquartered in San Francisco, Meltwater is the global leading AI-powered media monitoring, social listening & PR Analytics software. Our mission is to help companies make better and more informed decisions. With over 2000 employees and 55 offices globally, we help over 30,000 companies to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract valuable data, and consult our clients to transform their businesses in this new digital reality.
Meltwater is recognized as a great place to work for talents globally. We have won several Top Employer awards worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia's Best Multinational Workplaces”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China” by Great Place to Work™.
Meltwater operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs. MEST has invested over $20million into training 400+ individual entrepreneurs and invested in over 50 early stage tech startups. Learn more about us on https://www.meltwater.com/ and https://outsideinsight.com/
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess.
- We create a fun, ambitious, collaborative and international working environment where everyone is driven by a growth mindset
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit - we organically built our business by developing our own leadership and nurturing talent
- We celebrate our victories but don’t rest on old laurels —whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones.
Meet with the team
The Key Account Insight team plays a vital role that helps our enterprise clients see the outside insights by leveraging multi-channel datasets that are sourced through our tools. From tracking impact and sentiment analysis in real time to having an insight about the competitors’ online footprint, we help clients to understand the bigger picture and their industry as a whole. We are proud of ourselves for being a partner to grow with our clients' business.
About Key Account Analyst Manager
What you will be doing?
- You are a natural leader and a people person, someone who derives fulfilment by influencing others to be successful.
- Accurately scope and quote for new business opportunities - use your business acumen to identify key deliverables for clients in various industries and departments. Responsible for ideating analyses and understanding the cost of them for Meltwater.
- Mentor and coach the team to develop business acumen, helping them innovate beyond the immediate deliverables to come up with new creative solutions with accurate scoping.
- Assist business team in onboarding new clients, whilst identifying the key issues and steps needed for a successful onboarding process.
- Assist the senior management levels in Implementing L&D roadmap for the team, including sourcing for useful internal or external training programs to upskill the Media Analysts.
- Analyze data sets and review standard of reporting / project deliverables done by the teams, ensuring that reports are sent to clients within SLAs and in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
- Keep track of latest social measurement trends and industry trends
- Brainstorm and strategize ways to evolve and improve report quality and objectives, catering to clients’ changing requirements or feedback
What we would like to see from you
- University Degree in Communication, Media, Business Analysis, Marketing, Public Relations or Business related majors.
- International experience would be a plus
At least 4 years' experience with 1 Year+ leadership experience, managing 3 or more people, alternatively running a largeproject team.
With relevant industry experience in media insights / reporting & analytics / traditional or social media / digital marketing / media agencies& public relations / digital marketing / marketing & communications is a big plus
Knowledge of SaaS-based media tech and platforms, and media measurement KPIs
A leader with vision, someone motivated by the success of your team and comfortable being a mentor to a team of 5-8 Media Analysts
Excellent leadership, consensus-building, and conflict-resolution skills – you have a successful track record in building and influencing teams
Proactive with the ability to work on multiple projects with changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment with minimumsupervision
Strong analytical and logical skills – able to translate data into actionable insights in the simplest and most concise manner, have an eye for detail, and ask “what does this mean?” to the data
Familiar with data visualization and dashboard tools, Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, Tableau etc..
Some familiarity with different research methodologies and basic analysis methods
The perks of working with us!
- Competitive salary package - Base salary and bonus
- 20 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Social Insurance
- Commercial health insurance
- Holiday benefits
- Free drinks and snack in the office
- Fun, ambitious and international working environment
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities eg. conference, skills development training, online training, expert sharing session, business cases sharing session
- Company subsidized cultural events eg. team dinner, drinks, offsite events, health and wellness class in office, closing day celebration
- And more…