Client Success Representative
Gopher Center (歌斐中心), Huangpu District, Shanghai
About this role
As a Client Success Representative, you will be at the cutting edge of the media intelligence space by driving strategy and widespread product adoption among a small portfolio of our high yield and high potential clients. You will build a long term relationship with the clients through proactive consultation, education, and support, with the aim of supporting the managers to maximize the sales revenue at each client account and most importantly, challenge existing norms within our industry and act not only as an expert in Meltwater's product set, but as an extension of our clients communication and marketing teams. You will be a part of Meltwater's growing account management team, a group of our most highly skilled and most engaging employees.
Success in this position requires exceptional consultation, coaching and client servicing skills, strong business acumen, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, and a passion for helping clients achieve results. Measures of success include client relationship development, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to the overall sales team.
What you will be doing?
- Work with key account managers on managing a high yield and high potential enterprise client portfolio (varies from 1-2 million USD) to make sure they are achieving their desired outcomes are educated on best practices, renew, and expand their contracts
- Guide customers through onboarding, implementation, account management and learn how to do renewals at Meltwater.
- Build positive, strong, long-lasting relationships within the client's organization at all levels including C-Suite Executives, decision makers, and end users through frequent client engagement & numerous proactive customer touch points to increase value and drive market share
- Provide timely assistance and support to clients regarding their queries and issues related to our solutions, making sure to prioritise client satisfaction
- Anticipates customer needs and adapts strategic plans in order to achieve mutually beneficial long-term objectives and goals
- Work with managers and various BU's within Meltwater to proactively identify issues that may impact a renewal, and engage all available resources to resolve any knots
- Inform and drive knowledge by challenging the status quo across traditional and social channels
- Know Meltwater and enterprise solutions inside out, demonstrates a mastery of Meltwater products and solutions.
- Be an expert on account management. Understand how to set, manage and exceed expectations with clients.
- Understands the media intelligence competitive landscape
Skills & Requirement
What we would like to see from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with strong academic results
- 1-2 years client facing/project management experience in PR/Marketing related industry.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin (mandatory)
- Ability to internalize Meltwater value proposition to communicate and customize it effectively
- Derive great enjoyment being in client servicing roles with a naturally strong customer focus
- Passionate about building relationships along with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience engaging clients of all seniority levels
- Demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Strong empathy for customers, plus a passion for influencing customer revenue and growth
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for creativeness
- Hunger to learn and improve
What do we offer?
A structured and extensive training to ensure you are highly developed professionally and personally
- Comprehensive training on our principles, values, products, sales methodology, business skills and industry specific knowledge through classroom, on the job training, online learning, workshops and conferences
- Receive enormous support and mentorship from the managers around you to ensure you are developing as fast as your potential allows. You will set measurable goals to achieve and receive constructive feedback from the manager constantly and on a regular basis
A fast track career development - You own it, you decide it
- You will have the opportunity to be an Account Manager within 9-12 months.
The perks of working with us!
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 20 paid holidays, on top of that, we have compassionate leave, personal leave, special leave, and other types of personal time off to make sure you have a great work-life balance
- Business travel life insurance
- Get the real responsibilities from DAY 1!
- Awesome coworkers
- Fun, ambitious, and international working environment
- Fun team outings
- Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge social media intelligence technology
- Various online and offline training programs with a focus of employees’ personal career development
- Well stocked kitchen
- And more…
Founded in 2001, headquartered in San Francisco, Meltwater is the global leading AI-powered media monitoring, social listening & PR Analytics software. Our mission is to help companies make better and more informed decisions. With over 2000 employees and 55 offices globally, we help over 30,000 companies to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract valuable data, and consult our clients to transform their businesses in this new digital reality.
Meltwater is recognized as a great place to work for talents globally. We have won several Top Employer awards worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia's Best Multinational Workplaces”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China” by Great Place to Work™.
Meltwater operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs. MEST has invested over $20million into training 400+ individual entrepreneurs and invested in over 50 early stage tech startups. Learn more about us on https://www.meltwater.com/ and https://outsideinsight.com/