Meet with the team
We believe that our success is directly tied to the value our clients derive from our services. To ensure clients realize business value at every stage in their journey with us, our Client Success team is committed to delighting our clients with every interaction - from understanding clients needs to deliver the right set of offerings that result in highly successful clients.
About this role
You will act as the trusted partner for your clients to consult them on how to meet their objectives and guide them through their business decisions with Meltwater. You will onboard, maintain and expand the client base. You’ll drive a direct impact on our business by helping your clients transform how they work with Meltwater, thus increasing Meltwater’s renewal and growth rates. You’ll play a vital role in the customer journey as the customer’s main advocate and advisor, influencing users across levels and decision makers.
The ideal candidate with experiences in Sales & Client management will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment while managing the full client life-cycle. Demonstrated success in exceeding objectives and communication will be key in this challenging role.
What will you be doing?
- Overall accountability for your customers’ success, which includes: increasing engagement and product adoption, product demonstrations, customer retention, and overall satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain trusted strategic advisor relationship with clients from a multitude of industries and educating them on the value of Meltwater’s platform and services
- Obtain a good understanding of typical challenges faced by clients to appropriately map Meltwater solutions and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Create and implement client success plans to drive client adoption of Meltwater solutions and consult clients on how to use our solutions in a way that is tailored to their specific objectives and business strategies
- Manage the entire client life cycle from on-boarding, regular business reviews, renewing contract, to upselling and cross selling
- Proactively engage with key decision makers to understand their vision for the company and business needs, and uncover roadblocks to consistently build value for the client
- Through understanding the changing needs of clients, identify and drive potential growth and cross sale opportunities within your portfolio
- Utilize client usage data and health indicators to identify accounts that are likely to churn and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Forecast and report sales activity and metrics
We would love to see…
- University Degree of any disciplines with strong academic results
- 2 - 5 years of proven experience in client management and business consultation, ideally in a high performing environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese is a must
- Articulate and concise communication style coupled with good listening skills
- Creativity to handle never-before-seen situations smoothly
- Ability to elicit trust from clients through a approachable, professional tone and impeccable manners
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to thrive in a fast-paced and team oriented environment
- Ability to analyze news and social data to drive decision-making and recommendations
- A result oriented individual with natural leadership qualities
- A passion for entrepreneurship, value building and customer excellence
- Eagerness to continually learn, adapt, and improve
Meltwater offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap.
The perks of working with us!
- Awesome coworkers
- Competitive Compensation Package - we have an uncapped commission scheme!
- Prizes, spiffs, and additional sales incentives.
- 20 paid holidays
- Training program, conference, seminar for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive Medical insurance for you
- Business travel life insurance
- Fun, ambitious and international working environment
- Gym Allowance
- Fun team outings
- Well stocked kitchen with lots of snacks and drinks
- And more…