Founded in 2001, headquartered in San Francisco, Meltwater is the global leading AI-powered media monitoring, social listening & PR Analytics software. Our mission is to help companies make better and more informed decisions. With over 2000 employees and 55 offices globally, we help over 30,000 companies to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract valuable data, and consult our clients to transform their businesses in this new digital reality.
Meltwater is recognized as a great place to work for talents globally. We have won several Top Employer awards worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia's Best Multinational Workplaces”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China” by Great Place to Work™.
Meltwater operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs. MEST has invested over $20million into training 400+ individual entrepreneurs and invested in over 50 early stage tech startups. Learn more about us on https://www.meltwater.com/ and https://outsideinsight.com/
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess.
- We create a fun, ambitious, collaborative and international working environment where everyone is driven by a growth mindset
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit - we organically built our business by developing our own leadership and nurturing talent
- We celebrate our victories but don’t rest on old laurels —whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones.
Meet with the team
At Meltwater, we believe that our success is directly tied to the business value our clients derive from our media intelligence solutions. To ensure clients realize business value at every stage in their journey with us, our Client Success team is committed to delighting our clients with every interaction - from understanding clients needs to delivering the right set of offerings that result in highly successful clients.
About this role
You will act as the trusted partner for your clients to consult them on how to meet their business objectives and guide them through their business decisions with Meltwater. You will be dedicated to maintaining strong relationships with our clients and proactively seeking out opportunities for growth during the life of the client’s subscription. You will partner with various parties to provide a seamless client experience and always have your clients' best interest in mind to ensure they are set up for success.
The ideal candidate with experiences in Sales & Client management will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment while managing the full client life-cycle. Demonstrated success in exceeding objectives and communication will be key in this challenging role.
What you will be doing?
- Overall accountability for your client’s success, which includes: increasing engagement, product demonstrations, customer retention and growth, and overall satisfaction
- Establishing a trusted strategic advisor relationship with your clients and driving continued value of our products and services
- Create and implement Success Plans to drive clients towards the adoption of additional use-cases
- Train new clients on how to use the Meltwater platform in a way that is tailored to their specific use-case and implementation.
- Own, drive and lead the renewals process end to end (from opportunity identification to negotiation to close)
- Proactively engage with key decision makers to identify clients needs, requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on- time commitments
- Maintain and report forecast of renewals in your territory
- Work collaboratively with sales operation to negotiate and execute the renewal contracts that align with client goals
- Analyze data and trends to discover and identify the upsell/cross sell opportunities within your client base
- Monitor clients usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Develop a good understanding of typical business challenges faced by our clients and common objectives to appropriately map Meltwater features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Serve as the voice of client and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
We would love to see…
- At least 1 year experience in a client services/account management/project management/management consulting/client experiences role
- University Degree of any disciplines with strong academic results
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin (mandatory)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation ability
- Ability to work independently and as a member of collaborative teams
- Self-motivated, able to thrive in a fast-paced and high performance environment
- You have an analytical and creative mind to solve complex business problems
- You have natural leadership qualities
- A passion for entrepreneurship, solution selling and customer service
- Openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
The perks of working with us!
- Awesome coworkers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Prizes, spiffs, and additional sales incentives
- 20 paid holidays
- Training program, conference, seminar for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive Medical insurance for you
- Business travel life insurance
- Fun, ambitious and international working environment
- Gym Allowance
- Fun team outings
- Well stocked kitchen with lots of snacks and drinks
- And more…