If you are .....
- Passionate about digital and social media and what it can to help businesses make more informed decision?
- Excited to gain intense experience on executing impactful recruiting strategies, in collaboration with talented and driven people across Meltwater?
- Eager to learn the modern approach and best practice of recruiting talents?
- Excited to be surrounded by a team of intelligent, dynamic, entrepreneurial people that will constantly inspire you and push you out of comfort zone
Then keep reading…
Founded in 2001, headquartered in San Francisco, Meltwater is the global leading AI-powered media monitoring, social listening & PR Analytics software. Our mission is to help companies make better and more informed decisions. With over 2000 employees and 55 offices globally, we help over 30,000 companies to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract valuable data, and consult our clients to transform their businesses in this new digital reality.
Meltwater is recognized as a great place to work for talents globally. We have won several Top Employer awards worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia's Best Multinational Workplaces 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China 2018” by Great Place to Work™.
Meltwater operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs. Learn more on https://www.meltwater.com/ and https://outsideinsight.com/
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess.
- We create a fun, ambitious, collaborative and international working environment where everyone is driven by a growth mindset
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit - we organically built our business by developing our own leadership and nurturing talent
- We celebrate our victories but don’t rest on old laurels —whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones.
Meet with the team
The Talent Acquisition team is a small, close-knit, and dynamic team rooted in an agile and hard working mindset. We operate in a fast-moving environment, where each member is expected to display considerable ownership of their responsibilities so that their impact can be felt throughout the Meltwater organization. We are equal parts culture bearers, business advisors, and growth agents. We like to have fun in the midst of being key to Meltwater’s continuing success.
About this role
You will have the unique opportunity to work closely with recruiting manager directly and across business units for various business and recruitment projects, and day to day recruitment operations in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to learn the business marketing analytics and recruitment marketing in a global software company.
The ideal candidate would have high energy, organized, ownership of their responsibilities so that their impact can be felt throughout the organization, self driven, strong communication skills, possessing the ability to juggle multiple tasks and creatively solve problems.
This internship is available for 4 time periods:
- January to mid June (Full time internship, or intern for at least 3 full working days or 27 hours per week)
- Mid June to late July (Full time 8+ weeks internship program)
- Mid July to early September (Full time 8+ weeks internship program)
- September to December (Full time internship, or intern for at least 3 full working days or 27 hours per week)
What you will be doing?
- You are our brand ambassadors and support recruiters for the full recruiting cycle - You will manage all-important candidate experiences from scheduling phone/video interviews, handling onsite interviews to onboarding new hires. You will maintain the recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date. You will assist recruiters to source candidates by posting jobs on various platforms, reviewing inbound applications and identifying prospects on Linkedin. You will conduct market research and provide insights to recruiters.
- Recruitment marketing projects - You will manage the Meltwater Greater China Career site with the goal of creating a strong employer brand presence online. You will work with the marketing team and Greater China business leaders to develop appealing multimedia content for various recruitment campaign use. You will provide insights on our social media recruiting performance with data and analysis supported. You will perform competitor research for employer branding trends and provide insights to recruiters.
- You identify areas for improvement in recruiting experiences strategies - You conduct benchmarking research and analysis to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of our recruitment marketing plan and execution.
- Business projects - You will get a chance to learn our business and products, apply your research and analysis skills on finding meaningful insights for our business team and clients.
What we would like to see from you
- Current Year 2 to 4 student who is looking for real work experience in a fast-moving, international and entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized with the ability to multi-task and follow-up
- Strong self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Tech savvy - You curious and willing to learn new things
- Ability to work independently and take 100% ownership of projects
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Proficient in Illustrator is a big plus
The perks of working with us!
- Working for an industry leading global company
- Get the same training as a full time employee
- Get real responsibility from Day 1
- Opportunity to fast track onto our Full time program
- Awesome coworkers
- Fun, ambitious and international working environment
- Fun team outings
- Well stocked kitchen with lots of snacks and drinks
- And more…