Founded in 2001, headquartered in San Francisco, Meltwater is the global leading AI-powered media monitoring, social listening & PR Analytics software. Our mission is to help companies make better and more informed decisions. With over 2000 employees and 55 offices globally, we help over 30,000 companies to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract valuable data, and consult our clients to transform their businesses in this new digital reality.
Meltwater is recognized as a great place to work for talents globally. We have won several Top Employer awards worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia's Best Multinational Workplaces”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China” by Great Place to Work™.
Meltwater operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs. MEST has invested over $20million into training 400+ individual entrepreneurs and invested in over 50 early stage tech startups. Learn more about us on https://www.meltwater.com/ and https://outsideinsight.com/
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess.
- We create a fun, ambitious, collaborative and international working environment where everyone is driven by a growth mindset
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit - we organically built our business by developing our own leadership and nurturing talent
- We celebrate our victories but don’t rest on old laurels —whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones.
Meet with the team
At Meltwater, we believe that our success is directly tied to the value our clients derive from our services. To ensure clients realize business value at every stage in their journey with us, our Client Success team is committed to delighting our clients with every interaction - from understanding clients needs to delivering the right set of offerings that result in highly successful clients.
About this role
You will act as the trusted partner for our key account clients to consult them on how to use our platforms to meet their business objectives, you will provide them with training and best practices that ensure the most optimal client experience. You will be the main point of contact to support client requests and to enhance platform setup to best satisfy their objectives and business directions. You will also partner with various parties to provide a seamless client experience and always have your clients' best interests in mind to ensure they are set up for success.
What you will be doing?
- Cooperate with Key Account Managers to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients from a multitude of industries to ensure maximum satisfaction and retention levels
- Partner with various departments, including Business Development, Client Insights, Engineering and Marketing to not only deliver the best client experience, but also to resolve any client issues
- Serve as the primary contact for key clients to solve problems related to product features, technical issues, reporting deliverables and platform optimization
- Alert and provide real-time insight to clients immediately if there are any crises, important events and critical trends
- Liaise between Client Insights team to conduct media analysis and research
- Play an integral role of working cohesively with the Client Insight team to ensure all deliverables are completed in good quality and well within deadlines
- Develop workflows with Managing Director to ensure maximum platform engagement and usership, which includes constant training, proactive consultation for product and process improvement
- Achieve team targets for client response times, service level and customer satisfaction, as established by Managing Director and Client Experience Director
We would love to see…
- University Degree of any disciplines
- 1-2 years of customer-facing work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese is a must. Mandarin is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to deliver great customer experiences
- Excited about working with mainstream and social media data
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to analyze data and draw meaningful insights that drive decision-making
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to quickly grasp and break down problems
- Openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
- You must be currently residing in Hong Kong
The perks of working with us!
- Awesome coworkers
- 20 paid holidays
- Training program, conference, seminar for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive Medical insurance for you
- Business travel life insurance
- Fun, ambitious and international working environment
- Flat hierarchy and strong support groups
- Global presence with opportunity to travel
- Gym Allowance
- Fun team outings
- Vibrant office space and well-stocked pantry
- And more…