Meet with the team
The Key Account Management team works closely with our most important enterprises clients across the region, including identifying business problems and understanding strategic business goals, coaching and consulting clients the way they think about social media, online editorial, print, and other types of data, on what the media monitoring and analysis goals should be and how to achieve them. We are aiming to turn external data into credible insights that are used to measure organizational performance, track competitor and industry development, monitor the government regulation changes, manage PR crises and leverage innovative opportunities for our clients by using Meltwater solutions. We are a team of experienced consultants who are proud to be our clients’ trusted business partner in using media intelligence.
About this role
As a Key Account Associate, you will work with various account managers to drive strategy, engagement and widespread product adoption through all stages of the client life cycle among 20-40 of our high yield and high potential clients. You will be supervised by the Managing Directors and responsible for translating media coverage into business insights. You will build a long term relationship with the clients through proactive consultation, education, informing the clients with analysis and monitoring of traditional and social media research projects and analysis and offering daily and issues-based real time media monitoring using our products, with the aim of supporting the managers to maximise the sales revenue at each client account and most importantly, challenge existing norms within our industry and act not only as an expert in Meltwater's product set, but as an extension of our clients communication and marketing teams.
Success in this position requires exceptional consultation and critical thinking skills, strong business acumen, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, and a passion for helping clients achieve results. Measures of success include product engagement rate, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to the overall sales team.
What do we offer?
A structured and extensive training to ensure you are highly developed professionally and personally
- Meltwater University - You will receive comprehensive training on our principles, values, products, sales methodology and industry specific knowledge through classroom, on the job training and online learning
- Sponsorship from Meltwater leadership team - You will have access to senior leadership both on a local and regional level. We pride ourselves on a flat hierarchy and our leadership will be available to you.
- Regular goal setting and feedback session - You will receive regular support from your manager who will act as your mentor, providing regular feedback and coaching as your progress through the program.
A fast track career development - You own it, you decide it
- You will have the opportunity to be a Client Success Enterprise Account Manager within 15-18 months.
What will you be doing?
- Work with key account managers on managing a high yield and high potential enterprise client portfolio (varies from 1-2 million USD) to make sure they are achieving their desired outcomes are educated on best practices, renew, and expand their contracts
- Guide customers through onboarding, implementation, account management and learn how to do renewals at Meltwater
- Build a trusted relationships within the client's organization at all levels including C-Suite Executives, decision makers, and end users through frequent client engagement & numerous proactive customer touch points to increase value, drive market share and maximize the customer satisfaction
- Provide timely assistance and support to clients regarding their dashboard and report generation, query building/checking, anything related to our solutions, making sure to prioritise client satisfaction
- Monitor and analyze traditional and social media for clients, competitors, industry trends, regulation changes and related events/campaigns using Meltwater tools
- Compile media reports, analyze and summarize coverage and flag important articles and issues to client teams in real-time
- Analyze social media conversations, events and trends and be able to translate this analysis into succinct business insights
- Ensure regular reports and ongoing monitoring is delivered on a timely basis
- Conduct in-depth quantitative research on topics of importance to clients, that help clients to understand how audiences relate to specific events, topics or within a specific audience group from social media, web, forums, news and blogs, as well as uncover trends and insights that emerge from this data
- Inform and drive knowledge by challenging the status quo across traditional and social channels
- Know Meltwater and enterprise solutions inside out, demonstrates a mastery of Meltwater products and solutions.
- Be an expert on account management. Understand how to set, manage and exceed expectations with clients.
- Understands the China and Asia media intelligence competitive landscape
What we would like to see from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Business, Marketing, Communication, Language, or other quantitative disciplines
- Relevant project management experience in consulting, technology, market research, public relation, marketing or relevant industry
- Demonstrate a history and passion for telling stories with quantitative data
- Critical thinkers who are eager to learn, detail-oriented and possess strong research, writing and analytical skills
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for creativeness
- Team players with ability to juggle multiple assignments and work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to internalize Meltwater value proposition to communicate and customize it effectively
- Derive great enjoyment being in client servicing roles with a naturally strong customer focus
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin (mandatory)
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint Skills
- Experience with media databases and social media analytics tools is a big plus (e.g. Factiva, Cision, Brandwatch, Sprout, Sprinklr, SocialBakers, Google Analytics)
The perks of working with us!
- Competitive compensation package, prizes, spiffs, and additional sales incentives
- 20 paid holidays
- Comprehensive personal and professional development program, eg. New hire training programs, conference, seminar, up skill session, business case sharing session for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive Medical insurance for you
- Business travel life insurance
- Working with fun, driven and friendly people at an open, dynamic and international working environment
- Gym Allowance
- Well stocked kitchen with lots of snacks and drinks