Melio is a TLV-based Fintech startup (and tech Unicorn!) that enables small businesses in the US to pay their bills in more efficient ways. This improves their finances and frees them up to focus more on managing the businesses they love. With our unique approach to small business payments, we're the fastest-growing payment solution in the United States.
What makes Melio unique?
Well, we've made B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps like Venmo and Bit. Currently, 42% of business payments in the US are made by check… yikes!
As a Retention Marketing Manager you will be joining our Growth team and contributing to our company's success. We are looking for a passionate teammate to support our retention and activation efforts. Your mission will be focused on creating high quality marketing campaigns aiming to educate and increase the engagement of our users across the customer lifecycle.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Customer Journey Mapping - Analyzing touch points within the organization and capitalizing on commercial opportunities.
- Initiate & manage engagement, retention and email campaigns from A to Z: planning, execution, analysis and optimization of both one-time and lifecycle campaigns, including segmentation, content, design and deliverability. Work closely with internal teams including product teams, designers, copywriters, etc. to create high quality, effective marketing materials that align with the overall brand and product strategy.
- Analyze, monitor and optimize key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and communicate the results and conclusions to management.
- Identify and implement new tests and strategies, continually seeking to innovate to drive improved results
- Ensure all campaigns comply with industry policies, best practices and technical deliverability.
What We'd Love To See
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Firm understanding of segmentation, messaging and strategy.
- Experience in creating lifecycle email flows.
- Solid understanding of both technical and creative sides of email marketing and marketing concepts.
- Data driven, continually seeking to innovate to drive improved results.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in fast-paced environments.
- Hands-on experience with HTML, or equivalent experience working with developers to create responsive email templates that look great across email clients.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Pardot - Advantage.
- Experienced at delivering multi-channel campaigns - Advantage.
If you’re still nodding your head in agreement and this seems like a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out—we’re looking for you!