Melio is a TLV-based Fintech startup (and tech Unicorn!) that enables small businesses in the US to pay their bills in more efficient ways. This improves their finances and frees them up to focus more on managing the businesses they love. With our unique approach to small business payments, we’re the fastest-growing payment solution in the United States.
What makes Melio unique?
Well, we’ve made B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps like Venmo and Bit. Currently, 42% of business payments in the US are made by check...yikes!
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Marketing Manager, to join our growth team and develop effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate and support the adoption and growth of Melio’s product features to relevant audiences. This role requires a deep understanding of marketing work strategies, advertising & sales channels, and the ability to deeply understand the relevant products and features. You will be responsible for increasing Melio’s product features usage and shed light on retention improvement metrics. This position requires close interaction with different teams, including marketing, product, design, customer care, and sales teams.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Drive competitive analysis and market research.
- Understand the competitive landscape to position the offering in the context of our USPs correctly.
- Analyze, package, and optimize the product funnel and user journey while constantly suggesting testing ways to improve it.
- Maximize the potential of new & existing users.
- Understand how and why Melio users use the product and also why they churn.
- Communicate the product features in a way that the users can understand and then actually use.
- Research and analyze data in order to decrease churn.
- Manage inbound communication with users across multiple channels, in-product communication, and education materials.
- Monitor customer’s performance, create insights and become the main ‘voice of the customer’, in order to lead cross-company partners to make relevant decisions and needed improvements.
What we’d love to see
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager.
- Experience working with B2B companies that market in the US, focusing on SMB.
- Motivation for improving user funnels and telling compelling stories.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to take on big tasks and focus on the actions that make the biggest difference.
- Familiarity with data system concepts, databases, BI, A/B tests, and market research.
- Experience in working with internal interfaces: marketing, product, design, customer service, and sales.
- English – Advanced, proficient at a high level
- Ability to work with multiple teams in parallel.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in fast-paced environments.
- Analytical, comfortable with numbers and data
If you’re still nodding your head in agreement and this seems like a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out—we’re looking for you