As a Director of Marketing, Accountants you'll be working out of our New York office. This is an exciting opportunity to cultivate our culture & build out our new office. This person will be part of the growth team. You’ll lead all the Go-to-market activities of our Accounts segment. Working closely with our Sales, marketing, community and PR teams. This is a brand new role based in our NY office and will report to our headquarters in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Leading the business unit’s go-to-market strategy & growth initiatives, from sales and global marketing activities to business development & partnership efforts
- Closely collaborate with a team of global experts in marketing, business development and sales ops
- Managing all offline marketing efforts including events, conference calls etc
- Closely collaborate with the Community, online marketing and PR teams.
- Analyze go-to-market performance - sales pipeline & effectiveness, marketing performance, etc
- Track trends, competition, and market needs to identify new opportunities
- Own business KPI’s of specific business initiatives
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of managerial experience in Fintech Marketing roles
- Deep understanding in the Accountants community, needs and wants.
- Combine both high level strategic thinking with a hands-on understanding of customers and products
- Understand markets, competition, and how to leverage core competencies to create defensible strategies
- A team player with a proven track record of successfully working cross-functionally to hit goals.
- Agile, adaptive, and comfortable working in a performance-oriented, fast-moving startup environment
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Basic Compensation is $157,000 - $185,000
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans for medical, dental and vision
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K matching automatically
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Fitness classes
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. In our Denver, NYC and Tel Aviv offices, our #TeaMelio is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!