We want YOU to be a founding member of the new Denver FaMelio! As the fastest growing fintech company in the United States, the Melio team is expanding to Denver to continue to impact and aid small businesses across the country. We are looking for collaborative, transparent and hardworking team members to help grow and scale this new office!
As a Technical Support Analyst you will be responsible for investigating and resolving complex payments related technical issues that our customers experience, and handle various sensitive technical tasks that require a deep understanding of our product and systems, particularly around payments. You will be working collaboratively between the Payment Operations teams in NYC & Denver and our Engineering team in Israel, and use technical tools like SQL, AWS, CLI, log management systems and our back office software through cross-functional team work.
How you'll make an impact:
- Scope and investigate technical customer issues and involve other teams as needed.
- Handle high priority payment related system alerts
- Work closely with our payments engineering team in resolving issues and helping to define new support processes.
- Determine the right solution for each issue, provide a timely resolution and verify the issue is resolved.
- Manage technical escalations to Engineering teams when needed.
- Work closely with the Engineering, Product and Customer teams.
- Take a proactive approach and help define efficient technical support processes.
- Assist teams by creating internal knowledge base documentation for handling different issues.
What we'd love to see:
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Support, or similar role.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with SQL and database queries.
- Experience working in the FinTech industry, or a finance-focused environment.
- Ability to understand complex flows and provide creative technical solutions while applying critical thinking and responsibility.
- Technical and analytical mind with a hands-on approach.
- Expertise in AWS is a big plus. Particularly in analyzing log data with CloudWatch Insights.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills and a service / solutions orientation.
- Experience working with software logging tools is a plus.
- Bonus points for being fluent in Hebrew
Benefits and Perks:
- Base compensation range $73,000 - $86,000
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Zoom yoga
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With strong VC backing, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Through our offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!