Melio is a TLV-based Fintech startup (and tech Unicorn!) that enables small businesses in the US to pay their bills in more efficient ways. This improves their finances and frees them up to focus more on managing the businesses they love. With our unique approach to small business payments, we’re the fastest-growing payment solution in the United States.
What makes Melio unique?
Well, we’ve made B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps like Venmo and Bit. Currently, 42% of business payments in the US are made by check...yikes!
Why join? We are:
- Building a strong content culture, where writers are involved in the process EARLY
- In a phase of hypergrowth - which means there’s tons of growth opportunity for Writers
- Attracting professional, NICE, and enthusiastic people
- Offering competitive compensation to attract the best
How you’ll make an impact:
- As the Platform Technical Writer at Melio, you’ll be responsible for documenting our own APIs and SDK in order to grow our business through embedded experiences across our partner network
- Write and maintain documentation so that partners can create payment solutions that feel more natural within their digital experiences
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and maintain SDK and API documentation
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the R&D, UX, and content teams to turn business needs into powerful documentation that supports our users
What we would love to see
- 3+ years of experience working as a technical writer
- You are relentlessly user-focused
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills. Native proficiency is a must
- 2+ years of experience writing API & SDK documentation
- Nice to have: A portfolio of at least 5 pieces of your work that showcase your talent
If you’re still nodding your head in agreement and this seems like a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out—we’re looking for you!