Melio is a TLV-based Fintech startup (and tech Unicorn!) that enables small businesses in the US to pay their bills in more efficient ways. This improves their finances and frees them up to focus more on managing the businesses they love. With our unique approach to small business payments, we're the fastest-growing payment solution in the United States.
What makes Melio unique?
Well, we've made B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Currently, 42% of business payments in the US are made by check… yikes!
As a Frontend Engineer at Melio you will be one of the core employees in a tight-knit, dynamic, hands-on small team that takes pride in high coding standards and modern development practices. You’ll be using top technologies like React, Node.js, AWS and scalable databases to build a unique experience in the world of B2B payments.
How you’ll make an impact
Each member of our team is an all-around player that influences the product from the overall experience to the development. You should be passionate about engineering and building great Web Applications, through the design, coding, testing, and deployment phases.
What we’d love to see
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with frontend development, specifically with React framework.
- A deep understanding of production systems and the architecture of web products.
- Independent, fast learner and excited about learning new technologies.
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, our product and our customers.
- 1+ years of experience with Node.js is a big advantage.
- Experience with Design System or SDK development is also a huge advantage.
If you’re still nodding your head in agreement and this seems like a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out—we’re looking for you!