The Knowledge Base Manager connects Enablement, Product, and CX teams by leading the overall design taxonomy, content, and maintenance of the Internal Knowledge Base.
The KB Manager will define the content/knowledge management strategy, create guidelines for what information is captured, by whom, how it integrates with the rest of the organization and audit content effectiveness against KPIs.
An ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment and has a background in leading content and information architecture strategy across an organization. You'll work closely with key stakeholders across the company to maintain consistency at a global scale and align the content strategy with their vision. You will play a significant role in the development of a successful and effective knowledge base and will have a direct impact on employees day-to-day.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Define the knowledge management strategy for our knowledge base and maintain high quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for audiences of varying skill level
- Work effectively across the organization with stakeholders, change management, service teams, trainers, curriculum developers and subject matter experts to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services.
- Leverage analytics to evaluate business impact, track the usage and define the efficiency of the knowledge base content.
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of authors from each department
- Establish writing guidelines based on knowledge base best practices and develop the team to ensure they are achieving or surpassing them.
What we’d love to see:
- 3+ years of knowledge management experience.
- Experience in scaling an internal knowledge system for a hyper-growth startup.
- Demonstrated experience creating KB articles for a technology platform.
- Excellent facilitation, program/activity management, and written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in copy editing.
- Experience with the Zendesk Guides platform.
Compensations, Benefits and Perks:
- Basic compensation: $100,000 - $120,000
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Weekly lunch perks
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With strong VC backing, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Through our offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!