As an HR Business Partner you'll be based out of our New York office. This is an exciting opportunity to cultivate our culture & build out our new office. This person will support the day-to-day needs of the incredible employees we have within Melio’s Go To Market teams. As an HRBP, you’ll build relationships internally, advocating for our employees’ needs and aligning initiatives with our business goals. You must also have a strong interest in working with people and doing right by them. We love our people and want to make sure they feel supported, and we see you playing a strong role in ensuring their happiness at Melio. We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision & mission.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provides hands-on full cycle HR support to our employees and managers within our Go To Market teams
- Working closely with managers and employees to improve work relationships, increase productivity, and ensure effective communication
- Overseeing HR processes for our teams (Onboarding, Performance reviews, Internal communications, Comp & Benefits, Wellbeing and more)
- Play a key role in cultivating culture and employee engagement.
What we’d love to see:
- 4+ years of direct experience in an HR Generalist, HR Business Partner or Employee Relations role at a fast-growing technology company
- Deep knowledge of NY (HR) policies and practices (employment and labor laws)
- Has a people-centric, “roll up your sleeves and get it done” work style
- Experience and knowledge of HR Platforms
- Ability to partner comfortably with all levels of employees, from entry-level to the executive team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the employees, together with those of the company
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Basic Compensation is $115,000 - $125,000
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans for medical, dental and vision
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K matching automatically
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Fitness classes
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. In our Denver, NYC and Tel Aviv offices, our #TeaMelio is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!