Melio is a TLV-based Fintech startup (and tech Unicorn!) that enables small businesses in the US to pay their bills in more efficient ways. This improves their finances and frees them up to focus more on managing the businesses they love. With our unique approach to small business payments, we're the fastest-growing payment solution in the United States.
How You'll Make An Impact
As a Salesforce Developer at Melio you will be working with colleagues from various disciplines, such as - Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Risk, Data Scientists & Data Analysts. You will play a key role in the ability of Melio sales org scaling!
So, What will you do?
As a Salesforce
Developer, you will be responsible for the ongoing data flow into Salesforce, build custom salesforce solutions for Melio sales org and help maintain the Salesforce instance.
- You will build and maintain existing Salesforce automations and integrations.
- Dig into the application schema, create the correct metrics and update relevant data into Salesforce.
- Understand the Melio product and help translate its’ growth into the Salesforce capabilities.
- You will work with lots of bulks data - meaning you will create dashboards & monitoring to capture process health.
- Collaborate with data analysts, data scientists, engineers and product managers to understand data structure.
- Work closely with Melio sales org (located in the US) and help them consume the data based on their needs.
- You will build and maintain existing Unit Tests
- Writing documents and providing technical training for sales org staff.
What we'd love to see
- Bachelor’s degree required - Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years of experience within the Salesforce platform.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Familiarity with Big Data
- Manage relationships with key partners across different functions, ability to work independently
- Team player
- Python hands-on skills- advantage
- Excellent English
- Tableau experience - advantage
- Pardot experiense - advantage
If you’re still nodding your head in agreement and this seems like a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out—we’re looking for you!