Melio is a TLV-based Fintech startup (and tech Unicorn!) that enables small businesses in the US to pay their bills in more efficient ways. This improves their finances and frees them up to focus more on managing the businesses they love. With our unique approach to small business payments, we're the fastest-growing payment solution in the United States.
What makes Melio unique?
Well, we've made B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Currently, 42% of business payments in the US are made by check… yikes!
As an Senior iOS Developer at Melio you'll partner with our mobile team engineers, designers and product managers to build Melio’s first native mobile app from the ground up, leveraging the mobile platform in order to make one of the fastest growing payments products in the US payments even more user-efficient and engaging.
How you’ll make an impact
- Get to innovate a new application and take it from its first steps to the next level.
- Be part of a collaborative guild of strong Mobile developers.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback.
What we’d love to see
- 4+ years experience in iOS programming
- Passion for high performance and user experience
- Experience in Swift/Objective-C programming
- Experience with Combine/RxSwift reactive programming - advantage
- Experience with building network based client-server apps
- Design, architecture, and problem-solving skills with a positive ‘can-do’ mindset
- Fast learner with ability to work both independently and within a team environment to accomplish goals and objectives
- Experience with CoreData framework – advantage
- Experience with TDD - advantage
- Team player, passionate developer and self-motivated!
If you’re still nodding your head in agreement and this seems like a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out—we’re looking for you!