Melio is a TLV-based Fintech startup (and tech Unicorn!) that enables small businesses in the US to pay their bills in more efficient ways. This improves their finances and frees them up to focus more on managing the businesses they love. With our unique approach to small business payments, we're the fastest-growing payment solution in the United States.
What makes Melio unique?
Well, we've made B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Currently, 42% of business payments in the US are made by check… yikes!
We're looking for an experienced Data Engineer to take a major part in building our modern data analytics framework, including pipelines’ orchestration, data processing and data warehouse modeling.
As a Data Engineer, you will collaborate with various stakeholders to design, develop and maintain data analytics solutions, using the latest tools and technologies.
How you’ll make an impact
- Design and develop the infrastructure for ingesting and processing data in the analytics data warehouse
- Design data analytics modeling solutions
- Write robust ETL processes, handling a variety of structured and unstructured data sources
- Work with modern data stack tools (Snowflake, Airflow, AWS)
- Collaborate with data analysts, data scientists, product engineers and product managers to understand (and provide solutions for) various data needs.
What we’d love to see
- 5+ years experience working as a BI Developer or as a Data Engineer
- Excellent SQL skills
- Python proficiency
- Experience designing analytics oriented data models and data warehouses
- Experience working with a pipelines’ orchestration tool (Airflow / Luigi / AWS Glue / Other)
- Passionate about data with strong analytical & technical skills
- Experience working with cloud environment services
If you’re still nodding your head in agreement and this seems like a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out—we’re looking for you!