Melio is a TLV-based Fintech startup (and tech Unicorn!) that enables small businesses in the US to pay their bills in more efficient ways. This improves their finances and frees them up to focus more on managing the businesses they love. With our unique approach to small business payments, we're the fastest-growing payment solution in the United States.
What makes Melio unique?
Well, we've made B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Currently, 42% of business payments in the US are made by check… yikes!
As a Senior Data Analyst at Melio you will be working with colleagues from various disciplines, such as - Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Risk, Data Scientists within the team and other Data Analysts - on their KPIs, the way they observe information and the hardest questions each team is facing in order to drive insights and keep Melio a data driven company. You will play a key role in the ability of each team at Melio to keep scaling!
How You'll Make An Impact
Helping each team to take decision based on data by:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to drive actionable insights
- Define and implement KPIs across different teams
- Accompany product features from tech design to feature performance
- Translate product/business requirements to analytical logics, and create a very clear visualization which "tells the story" using a BI tool or other platform.
What we'd love to see
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- SQL at a high level is mandatory
- An ability to understand complex ideas and simplify it to relevant stakeholders, strong analytical skills
- Team player, effective interpersonal skills and good vibes. Manage relationships with key partners across different functions, ability to work independently
- Experience in fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- B.S in one of the following: Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field.
- Experience in BI tools such as Tableau, Redash or similar
- Experience in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Experience in Python - an advantage
Melio builds business-to-business (B2B) payment tools so small business owners can spend less time in the back office and more time on their craft. As the fastest-growing B2B payment platform in the US, Melio is working hard to find new and better ways to help small businesses succeed in the ways that work best for them.
With offices in New York, Denver, and Tel Aviv, and a vibrant work culture, Melio is expanding every single day. We are a diverse group of people who love what we do and do what we love. If you are a driven and passionate team player, you will fit right in. We are an equal-opportunity employer and are always on the lookout for top-notch talent—please reach out if you would like to join us on this exciting journey!