Melio is a TLV-based Fintech startup (and tech Unicorn!) that enables small businesses in the US to pay their bills in more efficient ways. This improves their finances and frees them up to focus more on managing the businesses they love. With our unique approach to small business payments, we're the fastest-growing payment solution in the United States.
What makes Melio unique?
Well, we've made B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Currently, 42% of business payments in the US are made by check… yikes
As a Senior Product Manager at Melio, you'll partner with engineers, designers and data scientists to envision, build and scale one of the fastest growing payments products in the US.
How you’ll make an impact
- Build the business case for new products and features through market research, competitive analysis and feedback from users and other stakeholders
- Gather qualitative and quantitative insights via data analyses, user interviews and usability studies, with the goal of identifying customer pain points and opportunities for product enhancements
- Collaborate with the design team to create and perfect a delightful and coherent user experience customers love
- Define the business as well as technical requirements for new products and features; write clear and concise product specs, features cards, and other product documentation
- Guide and work closely with engineering teams throughout the end-to-end development process
What we’d love to see
- 4+ years of demonstrated track record launching multiple successful products and features for web and/or mobile applications in the consumer or SMB space.
- You are a self-starter with a bias to action, and you got the ability to manage complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities.
- Consumer-focused design is in your bones. You can’t help but notice beautifully intuitive products.
- You read data like a book. You can build, understand and communicate impact in numbers and graphs. You know how to generate actionable insights that can make a difference.
- You can drive collaboration across multiple disciplines - data, marketing, operations, and sales. You help give everyone a voice, you’re the conductor, not the lead singer. Softly leading without forced authority is key.
- You articulate clearly, having honed excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You can turn problems into stories that people want to care about. And you can write it all down clearly so that R&D can get on the same page.
- You have a strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- You’re fluent in English with excellent speaking and writing skills.
- BS in computer science, engineering or a related technical field is a big plus; MBA is a plus
If you’re still nodding your head in agreement and this seems like a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out—we’re looking for you!