Melio is a TLV-based Fintech startup (and tech Unicorn!) that enables small businesses in the US to pay their bills in more efficient ways. This improves their finances and frees them up to focus more on managing the businesses they love. With our unique approach to small business payments, we're the fastest-growing payment solution in the United States.
What makes Melio unique?
Well, we've made B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Currently, 42% of business payments in the US are made by check… yikes!
As a Full Stack Team Leader you will be leading a tight-knit and dynamic team of engineers that takes pride in high coding standards and modern development practices. You’ll be in charge of managing the development of new user-facing features, while meeting deadlines and keeping world-class product quality. You’ll be using technologies like React, Node.js, AWS and scalable databases to build a unique experience in a world of B2B payments.
Each member of our team is an all-around-player that influences the product from the overall experience to the development, and you’ll be no different. You should be passionate about building a product end-to-end, through the UX, design, coding, testing, and deployment phases.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Lead a team of full stack engineers while doing hands-on technical work.
- Set goals, define tasks and manage timelines to execute a roadmap.
- Work closely with Product and Design on new user-facing features.
- Take an active role in hiring for your team and for Melio in general.
What We’d Love To See
- 7+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with frontend and backend development.
- 2+ years experience managing a team of engineers.
- 1+ years hands-on experience with React.
- 1+ years hands-on experience with NodeJS.
- Experience in continuous delivery including automated tests.
- Experience with TDD - advantage.
- A deep understanding of production systems and the architecture of web products.
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our engineering team, our product and our customers.
- An eye for UX/UI and details.
- Independent, resourceful and creative.
If you’re still nodding your head in agreement and this seems like a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out—we’re looking for you!