Melio is a TLV-based Fin-tech startup (and tech Unicorn!) that enables small businesses in the US to pay their bills in more efficient ways. This improves their finances and frees them up to focus more on managing the businesses they love. With our unique approach to small business payments, we're the fastest-growing payment solution in the United States.
What makes Melio unique? Well, we've made B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Currently, 42% of business payments in the US are made by check… yikes!
As a Payments Product Manager You’ll lead critical core products with cross company impact and handle complex technical models.
How you’ll make an impact
- Define the business as well as technical requirements for new products and features.
- Write clear and concise product specs, features cards, and other product documentation.
- Guide and work closely with engineering teams throughout the end-to-end development process.
What we’d love to see
- 4+ years of experience in leading and designing strategic cross company products.
- You are passionate about solving complex technical issues and understand how great products work behind the scenes.
- “Why” is your keyword, you love to figure out why things happen, constantly challenging the status quo.
- Interpersonal skills and love for collaboration are your way of making things happen.
- You’re a storyteller that can articulate problems into stories that people want to care about, you can write it all down clearly so that R&D can get on the same page.
- You understand that products tell stories and that every word/interaction matters.
- You read data like a book. You can understand and communicate impact in numbers and graphs.
- You can drive collaboration across multiple disciplines - data, marketing, operations, and sales.
- You help give everyone a voice, you’re the conductor, not the lead singer, softly leading without forced authority is key.
- You have a strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- You’re fluent in English with excellent speaking and writing skills.
*Position may be up-leveled depending on experience.
If you’re still nodding your head in agreement and this seems like a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out—we’re looking for you!