It has never been a more exciting time to join the retail leadership team here at Mejuri! Our global retail team is growing more than ever, with stores opening across Canada, the US, and UK. By the end of year, we will have 30 stores in our scaling retail networkThe Stylist role is one of the most important roles here at Mejuri as you are the first point of contact for our customers. You take pride in being the first point of introduction to customers entering our Mejuri stores prioritizing customer service excellence, and are dedicated to telling the Mejuri brand story and creating incredible experiences while interacting with the Mejuri brand in store. You are bright, energetic and customer-focused and create a warm and welcoming environment in our stores.
You curate and style our products for customers, leveraging product knowledge and delight to our customers’ lives. You engage and connect with our customers on the floor, and are role models of Mejuri’s brand principles and values both with your team and with every customer you meet.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Interact with customers and drive the business through delivering sales, and outstanding clienteling.
- Take ownership of sales results; focusing on KPI’s such as Average Order Value, Conversion %, and revenue to target.
- Connect with our customers and genuinely listen to help find the best items for them.
- Support a memorable and customized customer service experience that focuses on building relationships through the connection and relation of the Mejuri Principles.
- Assist in efficiently checking out customers accurately and promptly.
- Help make informed suggestions that affect the service, and productivity of the selling floor.
- Lead a memorable and exceptional customer service experience that focuses on building relationships through the Mejuri brand story.
- Stay informed and knowledgeable of all Mejuri products and latest launches, keeping the team informed as well.
- Execute tasks and assist in keeping the store clean and organized.
- Ensure all customers are presented with their products and thanked as the final step of the customer journey.
- Work with the store team to identify any opportunities to improve the daily operations of the store (ie systems, processes) - communicate with HQ where appropriate.
- Minimize and mitigate shrink by using loss-prevention techniques.
- Support all transaction types within our OMNI business including purchases, returns, exchanges, phone sales, BOPIS and BORIS transactions ensuring we exceed expectations with each interaction.
- Support monthly inventory counts including preparation, execution, and verification.
- Support with the day-to-day maintenance of visual displays and product.
- Report any damaged display product or tools.
- Provide feedback relating to gaps and opportunities.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Must be able to work weekends and outside of work hours as needed (including retail focused holidays (ie. Black Friday).
- Experience with clienteling or building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Innovative thinker with a passion for styling and catering to customers on a personal level.
- Ability to pay attention to customer feedback, trends and shares insights with management
- Great attention to detail, and highly organized.
- Strong sense of initiative, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Ability to work on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines with excellent problem solving skills.
How we work:
FIND A WAY
We find simple solutions.
- Break down problems into manageable steps
- Explore creative solutions daily
- Learn from failure, adapt quickly
RAISE THE BAR
We believe feedback is a gift and pursue excellence by building high-performing teams.
- Share constructive feedback openly
- Continuously improve personal and team performance
- Collaborate and challenge for better outcomes
We put the customer at the forefront of our decisions.
- Actively listen to customer feedback
- Make decisions that impact customers positively
- Continuously refine product, service or customer interactions
We impact adjacent teams and believe nothing is above us (we don’t say “That’s not my job”).
- Proactively address cross-team challenges
- Willingly tackle any task, big or small
- Take the initiative, lead by example
JUST DO IT
We value speed and calculated risk-taking. Most decisions are reversible.
- Make informed decisions quickly
- Encourage experimentation and learning (thoughtful risk-taking)
- Embrace change, stay adaptable
We put team success over individual ego “We all take out the trash” and are always respectful.
- Acknowledge team contributions before self
- Acknowledge and learn from mistakes
- Maintain an open, receptive mindset
- Promote a respectful work environment
We go deep, we question things for the better and we love disrupting/reinventing.
- Seek out new knowledge daily
- Ask questions to understand deeply
- Reimagine and innovate to drive progress
We are proactive and have a relentless focus on delivering measurable results.
- Set clear goals and prioritize tasks
- Focus on high-impact activities daily
- Monitor progress through clear metrics
- Stay persistent and solution-oriented
Along with our central mission and vision, we have guiding values that set the tone for where we’re heading and how we work together. These values are behaviors that form our shared beliefs and approach to how we wish to work together at Mejuri, regardless of role, level, and work location. Our 8 core values help drive our decision making when we are cross collaborating, redefining luxury, and creating a sense of commitment and inclusion to help shape our company culture.
Our values are:
FIND A WAY | We break down problems into manageable steps, explore creative solutions daily, learn from failure, and adapt quickly
RAISE THE BAR | We share constructive feedback openly, continuously improve personal and team performance, collaborate and challenge for better outcomes
CUSTOMER OBSESSED | We actively listen to customer feedback, make decisions that impact customers positively, continuously refine product, service, or customer interactions
EMPOWERED OWNERS | We proactively address cross team challenges, willingly tackle any task big or small, take initiative, and lead by example
JUST DO IT | We make informed decision quickly, encourage experimentation and learning, encourage thoughtful risk taking, embrace change, and stay adaptable
HUMILITY | We acknowledge team contributions before self, acknowledge and learn from mistakes, maintain an open and receptive mindset, and promote a respectful work environment
CURIOSITY | We seek out new challenges daily, ask questions to understand deeply, reimagine and innovate to drive progress
DRIVE RESULTS | set clear goals and prioritize tasks, focus on high impact activities daily, monitor progress through clear metrics, stay persistent and solution orientated