EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About the role
EliseAI is breaking into a new vertical: healthcare. We are looking to hire our first AEs to play an essential role in building up our new business unit. You’ll work at a startup within a startup, playing a key role in building our new client base and helping our customers fundamentally change their businesses. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will help identify, engage, and close new business for our healthcare segment.
- Work with prospective C-Suite, VP, and Director level executives to drive EliseAI adoption in the healthcare industry
- Own the entire sales cycle – prospecting, initial outreach, product demos, negotiations, and expansions
- Attend industry conferences to increase market presence of EliseAI throughout the US
- Act as a bridge between customers and product teams for new features and solutions
- Build out playbooks, processes, scripts, etc. for the next stage of growth
We’re looking for someone who is excited..
- About the potential impact of AI and new technologies
- To join an early stage start-up with a small but growing sales team
- With not just executing today but also building for the future
- 6+ years quota carrying sales experience in SaaS with 3 years Enterprise
- Minimum annual quota of $1.5M of SaaS or net revenue in a quota-carrying role with ACVs over $250k
- Demonstrated experience in consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in managing complex sales processes (multi-threading, procurement, etc.)
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters 4-5 days a week
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
Our brand-new NYC Midtown south office with an open floor plan has a fully stocked kitchen and we provide catered lunch. Outside of the Greater NYC metro area? We'll cover relocation packages and make the move exciting, not painful!
Job Compensation Range:
The salary range for this role is $100,000 - $150,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, and a comprehensive benefits & perks package. In addition to the salary range listed, this role is eligible for commission based compensation. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@eliseai.com