MeetElise is on a mission to revolutionize the housing industry, with the ultimate goal of making good housing more accessible.
Access to affordable housing isn’t just a problem - it’s a global crisis. An estimated seven million affordable and available rental homes are needed in just the US alone, and no amount of government spending or policy have proven to be effective solutions.
MeetElise uses machine learning to address the underlying cause preventing significant advancements in affordable housing: operational costs. By automating the leasing and management of apartment homes, we’re creating a new, low cost operating model that allows for the development of new housing at scale.
Our first product is an AI leasing agent named Elise that converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent. She answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
MeetElise is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical cofounders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
Our small, courageous team is building the future we want to live in. A future where housing is affordable, powered by technology, and accessible to all.
About the role
As a Product Marketing Manager on the MeetElise Client Experience team, you are the driving force that uses insights to make our products and their marketing as compelling as possible to clients. From partnering with Product Management, Design, Sales, Marketing and software teams to deeply understanding the market landscape and driving toward successful product market fit, you help establish and launch strong products that further MeetElise’s offerings in the real estate tech space.
You will be responsible for defining the narrative for client-facing products from insight gathering, positioning and messaging to go-to-market execution. You must be a seasoned marketer with a natural ability to communicate complex product features into clear and compelling value props and story arcs across channels to drive awareness and adoption.
- Drive client-facing product adoption through insight-drive marketing strategies, go-to-market plans, sales enablement and customer-obsessed product experiences.
- Generate user insights and utilize them to inform product definition/development, in close collaboration with our Growth, Product Managers, and engineering teams
- Understand the market landscape, and sharing that knowledge cross-functionally through competitive analyses
- Define the product’s positioning to clearly differentiate it in the market
- Solve strategic marketing challenges such as branding, product naming, and feature messaging
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent and impactful communication across channels.
- 4+years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful engagement strategies
- Experience with shaping product roadmaps and user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights, and sound recommendations
- Experience in branding, messaging, marketing plan development, and product launches
- Ability to be accountable, demonstrating high attention to detail and quantitative skills
- Excellent analytical, written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Operate autonomously without strict supervision owning your roadmap, product narrative and results.
- Self starter who is action-orientated with the ability to influence others
- Entrepreneurial; gritty, ‘roll-up-your sleeves’ attitude
- Direct, clear and proactive communicator
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects with ease
- Collaborative team player
- Ego free
Growth and impact.
You’ll be learning and shipping constantly.
You’ll be significantly changing how the housing industry works today with the ultimate goal of creating more housing opportunities.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at MeetElise, we also want to make sure that you’re set up for success and financially compensated for your contributions.
- Top of market salary and stock options
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Flexible working hours - we look at output, not hours.
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.