MeetElise is on a mission to revolutionize the housing industry, with the ultimate goal of making good housing more accessible.
Access to affordable housing isn’t just a problem - it’s a global crisis. An estimated seven million affordable and available rental homes are needed in just the US alone, and no amount of government spending or policy have proven to be effective solutions.
MeetElise uses machine learning to address the underlying cause preventing significant advancements in affordable housing: operational costs. By automating the leasing and management of apartment homes, we’re creating a new, low cost operating model that allows for the development of new housing at scale.
Our first product is an AI leasing agent named Elise that converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent. She answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
MeetElise is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical cofounders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
Our small, courageous team is building the future we want to live in. A future where housing is affordable, powered by technology, and accessible to all.
About the role
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for building out the MeetElise brand framework and synthesizing the company’s mission, vision, and core value props into a clear and compelling brand narrative that differentiates MeetElise. This role will make a huge impact by defining what MeetElise stands for, developing strategic partnerships and launching brand campaigns.
- Serve as an owner of the MeetElise brand for visual brand identity, brand architecture, and key messaging to differentiate MeetElise in the market and in the hearts and minds of both our clients and renters.
- Synthesize consumer insights and industry perspectives on key tensions to help better position products to various audience segments.
- Drive the creation of marketing and brand campaigns building brand awareness and favorability.
- Own strategic partnerships with real estate firms, technology companies and other partners that improve MeetElise’s social standing.
- Passion for creating empathetic, inspiring and innovative marketing to make a positive impact in the world.
- 4+years relevant brand management experience
- Deep experience targeting different audience segments with impactful campaigns
- Strong knowledge of building visual brand identities, architecture, and frameworks
- Master storytelling crafting a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
- You love operating autonomously and are biased toward action. You’re a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Strategic mindset to translate insights into company priorities
- Excellent project management skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Have an eye for good design
- Culture champion plugged into the latest trends and human tendencies
- Incredibly detailed oriented ensuring all work is pixel-perfect
- Self starter who is action-orientated with the ability to influence others
- Entrepreneurial; gritty, ‘roll-up-your sleeves’ attitude
- Direct, clear and proactive communicator
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects with ease
- Collaborative team player
- Ego free
Growth and impact.
You’ll be learning and shipping constantly.
You’ll be significantly changing how the housing industry works today with the ultimate goal of creating more housing opportunities.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at MeetElise, we also want to make sure that you’re set up for success and financially compensated for your contributions.
- Top of market salary and stock options
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Flexible working hours - we look at output, not hours.
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.