MeetElise is on a mission to revolutionize the housing industry, with the ultimate goal of making good housing more accessible.
Access to affordable housing isn’t just a problem - it’s a global crisis. An estimated seven million affordable and available rental homes are needed in just the US alone, and no amount of government spending or policy have proven to be effective solutions.
MeetElise uses machine learning to address the underlying cause preventing significant advancements in affordable housing: operational costs. By automating the leasing and management of apartment homes, we’re creating a new, low cost operating model that allows for the development of new housing at scale.
Our first product is an AI leasing agent named Elise that converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent. She answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
MeetElise is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical cofounders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
Our small, courageous team is building the future we want to live in. A future where housing is affordable, powered by technology, and accessible to all.
About the role
MeetElise is looking for an exceptional Sales Operations Manager to join our newly formed Growth team. The Growth team at MeetElise has one primary function, and it’s an important one - ensuring that our company exceeds our sales goals at all costs. We’ll be laser focused on using data to create the process and structure that empowers our growing Sales and Account Management teams to sell more, sell faster, and provide exceptional service to our partners. We’ll work in collaboration with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Finance to ensure our sales strategy and processes are aligned with the company goals.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Develop robust sales reporting, and conduct regular data analyses that will provide transparency into the sales pipeline and actionable insights and guidance for Sales to execute.
- Use a data-driven approach to define the right processes, structure, initiatives and tools that will allow the company to continue scaling fast.
- Partner with Sales leadership, HR, and Finance to provide guidance on sales coverage needs
- Own territory and compensation planning
- Closely partner with Product and Marketing to recalibrate sales processes and strategy to be aligned with new products and initiatives
What Makes You a Strong Candidate for This Role:
- 3+ years of experience in sales and/or business operations. Previous sales experience outside of operations would be awesome.
- Deep understanding sales pipeline management and forecasting
- Sharp analytical skills with the ability to surface the right data with relative ease. Excel and Salesforce Reporting proficiency are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills, with the ability to speak to the data and make it relevant and digestible for all teams and levels within the company.
- Experience working cross-functionality, and leading initiatives between various teams.
What We’re Looking For in a Teammate:
- You’re the one with the insatiable need to dig deeper and answer, “How do we make this better?”
- You act like an owner - you think big picture and long-term strategy, but with a heavy bias towards action in the present.
- You thrive on feedback, and are comfortable providing direct feedback yourself.
- You’re a risk-taker. You’re not afraid to think and operate outside of the box if you genuinely believe it’s in the best interest of the company.
- You know what it means to be working at a hyper-growth early stage company, and that’s the life you want to live. Fast-paced, wearing multiple hats, constant change - and you wouldn’t have it any other way.
- You’ll work just as hard as the rest of us - and we put in the hours.
Growth and impact.
You’ll be learning by constantly shipping product, measuring its impact and refining through data.
You’ll work with top data scientists to help hone and grow your analytical skills.
You’ll be significantly changing how the housing industry works today with the ultimate goal of creating more housing opportunities.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling.
Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at MeetElise, we also want to make sure that you’re set up for success and financially compensated for your contributions.
- Top market salary and stock options
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Flexible working hours - we look at output, not hours.
We'll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area - we'll make the move exciting, not painful.