MeetElise is on a mission to revolutionize the housing industry, with the ultimate goal of making good housing more accessible.
Access to affordable housing isn’t just a problem - it’s a global crisis. An estimated seven million affordable and available rental homes are needed in just the US alone, and no amount of government spending or policy have proven to be effective solutions.
MeetElise uses machine learning to address the underlying cause preventing significant advancements in affordable housing: operational costs. By automating the leasing and management of apartment homes, we’re creating a new, low cost operating model that allows for the development of new housing at scale.
Our first product is an AI leasing agent named Elise that converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent. She answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
MeetElise is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical cofounders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
Our small, courageous team is building the future we want to live in. A future where housing is affordable, powered by technology, and accessible to all.
About the role
MeetElise is growing quickly and you’ll be engineering an implementation process focused on launching new clients on MeetElise, providing a fast, seamless and enjoyable experience throughout. They are dedicated to ensuring clients are set up properly and understand how to use the product.
Implementation Specialists are responsible for both getting the account live as well as providing ongoing support during their first four weeks using the product. By doing this, we can provide a more positive experience from the beginning and increase the likelihood that clients will continue beyond the pilot period.
Here are your core objectives:
Onboard and serve over a million apartments.
- Responsible for providing pre- & post-live training to on-site, marketing, training, operations and executive teams.
- Monthly “Train the Trainer” meetings to ensure training is being delivered from their teams.
- Suggest and implement process improvements to significantly reduce the time MeetElise spends onboarding and supporting each client account.
- Training, webinars, distribution of marketing collateral, and white papers. Increased client engagement, reinforcing value of ME.
- Setup every property and company to receive appropriate client reporting. Ensure clients are seeing and “hearing” the positive stats on a consistent basis.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is excited about providing customers with an exceptional experience and solving the housing industry’s pain points with AI.
- Loves improving processes and knows how to prioritize.
- Is hungry to learn.
- Is constantly experimenting to make things better.
- Is excited to join a small team and pitch in anywhere, and doesn’t get discouraged by challenging problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- 2+ years in account management, customer success or implementation
- Bachelor's degree
Nice to haves include
- Experience in multifamily real estate.
- Experience in B2B startups.
Growth and impact.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
While you’ll be personally growing, you’ll also have an enormous impact on MeetElise and the housing industry. As one of our founding team members, you’ll have a seat at the table as we’re determining company strategy and creating the best customer experience.