This is a remote, work-from-home-only position with a rapidly growing tech company based in New York City dedicated to modernizing apartment leasing and operations by using artificial intelligence to create an automated and self-service experience.
All hard-working people who truly have open availability and are willing to have a flexible schedule are welcome to apply.
For this position, we are looking for someone who can commit to working full time with mostly weeknight and weekend hours. There will be some weekday hours also. The schedule is one of the most important factors we are considering, so please do not apply if you do not have open availability to work.
Here is what you need to succeed in this position:
- An ability to work quickly and accurately to hit daily targets
- A positive attitude and a willingness to give and receive feedback
- Openness to change: the capacity to learn and apply new policies and procedure quickly
- Apt communication skills for sharing information about bugs or issues quickly and effectively
- A commitment to the company’s goal to modernizing apartment leasing
- Skill at managing and using large quantities of information
- An ability to type about 30+ words per minute and a willingness to learn new computer software
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Flexibility and willingness to work weeknights, weekends, and weekdays
- Excellent computer skills