About the role
MeetElise is growing quickly and you’ll be building our B2B marketing strategy and execution from scratch. It will accelerate customer growth to our first million apartments and beyond and help fundamentally change how the residential real estate industry operates. This is one of the most important roles in the company and will have a mi impact on our business.
Here are your core objectives:
Develop our marketing strategy with an emphasis on content, sales enablement and PR to acquire our first million apartment units and beyond.
- Identify target customer personas and determine how to reach decision makers.
- Deeply understand the value and build out messaging.
- Develop a content factory for sales enablement, thought leadership, and industry publications.
- Reverse engineer our marketing execution plan by starting with our sales goals and then figure out each touch point to achieving them.
- Build a demand generation plan and create a marketing strategy to close customers.
Gather and distill insights from our customers about how to make our products better.
- Build strong understanding of our target customer market.
- Discover the greatest pains that our customers and end users have and problem-solve for long-term solutions.
- Gather regular feedback from our customers so we’re constantly getting better and building the right things.
We’re much more interested in someone who is hungry to learn and perform than someone whose resume checks all the boxes.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is excited to join a small, high impact team working toward a big goal together
- Is constantly experimenting to improve customer awareness and conversion
- Is hardworking and knows how to prioritize for growth
- Strong copywriting capabilities
- 5+ years in B2B marketing
Growth and impact.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
While you’ll be personally growing, you’ll also have an enormous impact on MeetElise and the housing industry. As our team member, you’ll have a seat at the table as we’re improving sales and customer acquisition strategy.