Every day Medrio helps some of the brightest minds come closer to solving many of humanity's toughest health problems by facilitating how they do clinical research. The needs of our customers come first, and we do not settle for average. Because of that, our customers love us. We find joy in our work, we are energetic and a little quirky. We embrace different points of view and out of the box thinking. We are looking for a Designer that shares our values to join our team on the mission to rid the world of all disease. The right person is an A-player, passionate, mission driven, and accountable.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement functionality in the Medrio platform, in accordance with standards and operating procedures
- Contribute to quality assurance processes through activities such as functional and unit testing, defect triage, and regular code reviews
- Create and maintain internal and external feature documentation, including design and test plans, API guides, and process documents
- Participate in team exercises (meetings, planning discussions, etc) in an inclusive manner
- Provide operational support for Medrio platform components in regulated, validated environments
- Associate: 3 years professional Software Development experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Senior: 6 years professional Software Development experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience developing enterprise-grade applications using C# (WebAPI, ASP.NET Core, etc.)
- Experience writing and optimizing T-SQL, and/or utilizing and optimizing EntityFrameworkCore in production environments
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, processes, quality assurance
- Strong understanding of core software development competencies:
- Software Design (Patterns, SOLID, etc.)
- Defect Triage/Debugging
- Code Literacy
- Interface Negotiations
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a DevOps culture
- Experience with microservice/distributed architectures
- Experience developing high-performance HTTP APIs for public consumption
- Experience with any of the following ORMs:
- Experience with any of the following web frameworks:
- Experience working in an Agile environment, and/or Agile certifications
- Experience with any of the following testing frameworks/toolsets:
- Experience with Software Archeology
About the Team:
Medrio is building a best-in-class platform for clinical data collection and analysis while growing our already best-in-class engineering department. Besides the benefits described in our “About Medrio” section, the Medrio engineering team holds a weekly departmental standup for socializing and collaborating in a relaxed environment, regular team check-ins and Agile ceremonies, with the goal of working together at our best to deliver the best value possible to our customers. We engage in regular training activities to enhance and grow our skills, both as individual contributors and team members working in concert, and regularly practice stretch-learning, mentorship, and attend conferences to keep ourselves on the cutting edge.
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Weekly company-wide standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.