Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
We are currently look for an experienced Senior Project Coordinator to join our team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in Pre-Sale Quoting process by routing quote requests to appropriate internal teams & third parties, and Tracking of custom requests and/or projects
- Coordinate post-sale activities: Project creation in NetSuite, Assignment of Project Manager, and confirmation of handover with proper documentation
- Facilitation of eLearning Module: Provide access and high-level training to end users, license tracking, and provide demos of module to prospective clients in pre-sale process
- Project Management Support: Preparing meeting agendas & taking minutes, Assist in meeting/call prep (Tracking Support Cases, action item tracking, etc.), and Third Party Project Support
- 3rd Party Hardware Management:
- Follow-up w/ sites to confirm receipt & initial troubleshooting of technical issues; routing to hardware support as needed
- POC for customer for shipping
- Liaison with 3rd Party provider and Medrio - keeping Project Manager updated on Status
- Creation and iteration of Process documentation/work instructions
- Help prepare statements of work, budgets, and cost/benefit analyses
- Create, maintain and communicate comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports to leadership
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 Years project coordinator experience in SaaS - experience in clinical SaaS preferred
- Well versed in detailed project management tools/Project plan development and maintenance
- Proficient in Microsoft Project (or other PM software) and Excel
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Ability to switch between many different projects quickly
- Self-starter with proficiency in working remotely with minimal direct oversight
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we help cover the cost of your gym membership, and promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.